The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires 🌹 / KAT Traded to the Knicks for Randle and DiVincenzo

KAT is supremely talented. A huge upgrade over Randle IMO.

Issue with KAT is I don’t think he’s a smart player. It shows in the playoffs. Can you ultimately win a championship with a player like him? I think his weakness in the BBALL IQ department shines come playoff time. He’s easily flustered.

Kinda feel like this ends up being a wash for both teams, but the wolves get off of Towns contract, so wolves win the trade by default.

Knicks get 5 out spacing, but lose all their depth.
Wolves get some depth, lose some spacing and get a ball stopper in randle.

Id feel better about the Knicks if they didn't have Thibbs.
Thibbs gunna to run everyone into the ground.

The Wolves did need another guy that you can give the ball to and get a bucket. We saw they didn’t have much else when Ant doesn’t have it going all the way. Think Randle can do that. KAT was/is too passive. Spacing with him and Goob will be weird though.

The Wolves did need another guy that you can give the ball to and get a bucket. We saw they didn’t have much else when Ant doesn’t have it going all the way. Think Randle can do that. KAT was/is too passive. Spacing with him and Goob will be weird though.
Na, Randle disappeared in the playoffs for us and looked uninterested at times when the offense wasn’t running through him.

Shams still won

1727548273422.jpeg

Dumb trade for the Wolves. Julius Randke is not a good fit with Anthony Edwards. On the court or locker room imo but we will see
Randle and Ant together gon be a hilarious mess :lol: :smh:

Always got the feeling Ant and KAT didn’t rock with each other like that so I’m sure he’s not too sad to see yo go

I like the way Teague broke down the Free Agency market to his co hosts. Feel like he did it in a way the average fan understands

If this was Rashad McCants he would lecture us about how NBA GM's don't know basketball and "politics" was the reason he he didn't get a second contract and had to go hoop in Lebanon.

Back
Top Bottom