The Official NBA Season Thread: Derrick Rose Retires šŸŒ¹ / KAT Traded to the Knicks for Randle and DiVincenzo

You donā€™t draft ā€œserviceableā€ at #9. Maybe in the 20s or second round.

We passed on Jalen Williams and Jalen Duren who went after him. Thatā€™s my point. Had we drafted him in the 20s, Iā€™d be cool.

Dude shouldā€™ve never been a lottery pick:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jalen Williams from OKC is a 36% 3pt shooter, 82% from FT giving you 16-4-4ā€¦

yep. i dont disagree about the spurs passing on more suitable candidates and he isn't a top 10 draft pick by any means. they didn't do their best, but i see some promise in him and do think he'll have a better opportunity to improve if he's taken out of his current role

article poses a ridiculous comparison, i get it

the brand:

3f6eeda5db233cb298ba8607c66f27c8.jpg
God damn this made me laugh audibly loud on this train home :rofl:

Americans will take Spanish for 7 years and come out only knowing how to say ā€œDonde estĆ” lĆ” bibliotecaā€?

Itā€™s a joke :lol:
Thatā€™s me. Had Spanish in Junior High, High School and college and canā€™t speak it. I know a lot of words in Spanish, but canā€™t form coherent sentences fast enough to engage with Spanish speakers.

Iā€™m gotten closer to being able to speak it by using the Babel app for the last year than school glasses ever got me.

Jesus, Iā€™m sorry. ****.
All good bro. All fun and games

I just copped my future little one some sneaks. Good vibes over here

I don't even understand baby shoe sizes but whatever

20231110_144037.jpg

I'll wait till next month so I can get the thread title to myself

Getting thicc up here
pmatic pmatic put me on the big screen dog.

Girl Dad Vibes over here

giphy - 2023-11-10T143915.071.gif

Took Spanish middle school through college. Working in restaurants for like 10 years helped most.

As long as you talk slow, I can understand you pretty well. When I speak it Iā€™m probably gonna mess up some conjugations and whatnot but can get my point across :lol:

French seems tough.

Took Spanish middle school through college. Working in restaurants for like 10 years helped most.

As long as you talk slow, I can understand you pretty well. When I speak it Iā€™m probably gonna mess up some conjugations and whatnot but can get my point across :lol:

French seems tough.

My boy from college, when we were roommates spoke okay but understood a lot. He was white Jewish kid and I was like ā€œhow do you know some of this?ā€ He said the same thing. Working in restaurants. Didnā€™t even take Spanish. He was from Lynn, Mass btw.

Had an ex also tell me that too.

The service industry really makes you learn I guess. You donā€™t really have a choice.

My boy from college, when we were roommates spoke okay but understood a lot. He was white Jewish kid and I was like ā€œhow do you know some of this?ā€ He said the same thing. Working in restaurants. Didnā€™t even take Spanish. He was from Lynn, Mass btw.

Had an ex also tell me that too.

The service industry really makes you learn I guess. You donā€™t really have a choice.
Eh EYE made it a point to try to speak to the back of the house in Spanish as much as I could and they seemed to appreciate it. Always got anything I ever needed quick.

Definitely had coworkers that didnā€™t GAF though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom