The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Meh Can't have an MVP trophy named after you when you gave up FMVP's to your teammates B.
That's being a team player actually b. Teammate empowerment. Similar to when Ron said 'kobe passed me the ball, Kobe never passes me the ball, I had to make it'. Same flow.

So easy to fool on the internet,man’s had a struggle beard his whole adult life,but he had a full healthy one @ 16 :lol:
To be fair, when I initially saw it, I said , Marcus got a struggle beard, but I wouldn’t put it past these guys to intentionally have their barber do foolishness.

Hey Silver is doing the best he can

As much as I dislike any of these Adam Silver moves, I cannot get too mad at him because this type of stuff is exactly what they brought him for and if it wasn't him then it would just be someone else. He/THEY just needs to get moving on Seattle and and Vegas teams immediately then a lot of the BS can slide :lol:

I’m basically indifferent to the trophy re-naming. Didn’t really care that much about the actual names of the trophies before the change and still don’t.

Not a fan of the addition of the “Most Clutch” award though. Really does seem like they went with the new award most likely to generate the highest volume of dumb talk show/social media debate. :lol: :rolleyes

lol
Fj2BqVsVUAA8aou

Unlikely to hold up but who knows. Literally the only player shooting the floater/runner more efficiently than JDubb is Jokic

Back
Top Bottom