The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Sabonis just standing in defensive position and getting Embiid shoulders plowed into his chest, followed by a flop, and hes got 2 quick fouls. disgusting

Playing outside at night on double rims :sick: |l

Our league injury report looking like the Clippers report on a B2B
Triple H Disgusted GIF - Triple H Disgusted Leave - Discover & Share GIFs

You can say foul baiting basketball is ugly but it’s smart basketball when bigs playing too handsy and bite on every fake

You can say foul baiting basketball is ugly but it’s smart basketball when bigs playing too handsy and bite on every fake the calls are ********
fixed.
Embiid flopping is garbage. Queta never should have been on the floor to get his fouls (some were well earned) because the Sabonis fouls were a joke.
This game is terrible i cant believe u have to watch this disgusting product lol Gonna be a 4 hour game

about time MJ gets his flowers

if you get left off a team like USA, all star you should get the zeke award....for the best player to be left off

fixed.
Embiid flopping is garbage. Queta never should have been on the floor to get his fouls (some were well earned) because the Sabonis fouls were a joke.
This game is terrible i cant believe u have to watch this disgusting product lol Gonna be a 4 hour game
It’s not that bad but i understand the frustration. I get annoyed when they do it on the perimeter and it throws off the rhythm of the game.

When Embiid is in the post and he gets you when he turns to face, that’s smart basketball. he does it against any young player trying to be too aggressive

We joke about biting on his pump fakes but at the same time you gotta stay home.

It’s not that bad but i understand the frustration. I get annoyed when they do it on the perimeter and it throws off the rhythm of the game.

When Embiid is in the post and he gets you when he turns to face, that’s smart basketball. he does it against any young player trying to be too aggressive

We joke about biting on his pump fakes but at the same time you gotta stay home.
the pump fake post stuff i totally get. like he took Queta to school in the post and thats great on him, but the fouls he drew on Sabonis, which completely change the game, were horrible. he just ran staight into him and flopped. if theres a video of the 1st foul id love to see it. he just ran right into Sabonis chest and jumped backwards.

the pump fake post stuff i totally get. like he took Queta to school in the post and thats great on him, but the fouls he drew on Sabonis, which completely change the game, were horrible. he just ran staight into him and flopped. if theres a video of the 1st foul id love to see it. he just ran right into Sabonis chest and jumped backwards.
Gotcha. Funny enough him and Sabonis always have these foul shenanigans; happened a lot before the trade going both ways

I wouldn’t wish watching Harden/Embiid hoop on my worst enemy…Dudes play the ugliest brand of basketball I’ve ever seen. :lol:
i thought the CP3/Blake CLippers and then the CP3/James Rockets days were bad buy by god, look at this Sixers action

I agree about not being able to disincentivize tanking when a player like Wemby is available; I was moreso speaking to the fact of actually landing him. Going from 25% chances of getting him with the worst record (2 and 3 had 16.4% and 4 had 16.3%) to the bottom three teams each having a 14% chance and the 4th having 12.5% is YUGE. The FO and logistics stuff just really interests me so I am interest to see how it shakes out in the first year with someone on that Wemby/Shaq/Lebby level.

It would be interesting, like if you know Detroit is the worst record in the league, that should disincentivize Teams like the Rockets, Sours and Utah to go full tank…but now that it’s a three team race, would that not give incentives for more teams to tank for the second or third worst records? Is that not what we are seeing now?

I was kickin it with a stripper and we were talking about all the athletes she’s been around and she said Shaq was by far her favorite.
I think I heard shaq bought a lot of females cars in la while he was in the lakers. Shaq is a trick. I can see why he was her favorite :lol:

edit: It was kristen ledlow on nba tv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom