The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Seeing Patrick Ewing in these clips is depressing af
sadcam.png

Damn, I missed some great basketball last night. That GSW/Denver game looked like a playoff intensity type of game.
Only in the fourth :lol:

Both coaches were trying to develop their benches, went with all reserve lineups for extended stretches. Wise & JaMychal Green weren’t talking at all, defensive breakdowns all over the place.

DeAndre Jordan of all people finished +8 :lol: That’ll probably be his season high

His family owned the cemetery :lol:
Making the NBA is a great accomplishment and dude should be proud of himself but speaking generally, it always cracks me up how affluent and we'll off white people reframe their rise to success.

I know a dude that just started a food truck business and he be talking all that "I grinded my way to success, no one believed in me".

Meanwhile, his well-off parents are financing the whole operation.

I have run into so many of these people.

Some white people's got it out the mud rhetoric be so nasty. Especially the ones that never want to be taxed a penny more to help anyone else.

Last edited:
Making the NBA is a great accomplishment and dude should be proud of himself but speaking generally, it is always cracks me up how affluent and we'll off white people reframe their rise to success.

I know a dude that just started a food truck business and he be talking all that "I grinded my way to success, no one believed in me".

Meanwhile his we'll off parents are financing the whole operation.

I have ran into so many of these people.

Some white people's got it out the mud rhetoric be so nasty. Especially the ones that never want to be taxed a penny more to help anyone else.
My girl was watching the Kardashians the other day and it was when Kim told women to get off their *** and work. Anyway, the couple minutes I saw it was her getting all the negative feedback. They did their confessional talking about people don’t know how much we work. It wasn’t easy! Our parents had to sell their house and we had to live in an apartment at one point! Lmao some people just warped.

I could see relegation happening way down the line....like waaaaaay down the line

But for now mid szn tourney it is

Back
Top Bottom