The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

This team badly needed some vets for the second unit, especially with cp leaving. Melton, Slow Mo, and Hield, these are low risk signings. you could certainly do a lot worse

Buddy can still shoot and that’s pretty much all you need him to do in his spot. Can’t imagine dubs give up too much to get him

Them dudes good, thats a solid bench lineup for any team.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

i don’t think you’re asking kyle anderson to be your spot up shooter or catch and shoot guy. A majority of his baskets are less than 15 feet of the basket. If anything, he’s gonna be asked to come off the bench and facilitate and defend bigger guards. Podz can play off ball and be more of a shooter, which he was one of the reasons the dubs drafted him

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

i don’t think you’re asking kyle anderson to be your spot up shooter or catch and shoot guy. A majority of his baskets are less than 15 feet of the basket. If anything, he’s gonna be asked to come off the bench and facilitate and defend bigger guards. Podz can play off ball and be more of a shooter, which he was one of the reasons the dubs drafted him
Imma just disagree :lol:. And giving the full MLE to melton is insane after the year he just had

449606523_865462512282810_3984133051024717797_n.jpg

Lakers gonna have to resort to hiring internally or overpaying for the coaching staff. :lol:

As for the players, might have to just waive them if they can't find a consolidation trade without giving up seconds.

Bron on that two year $104 dealy huh.
Curious how many mins bronny will get during real game time. Might have to go check him out during the summer to see for myself if he still weak.

Back
Top Bottom