The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Joel looks like he's about 300+ right now. They saying that foot injury carrying over to the season killed his conditioning but iono. Looks like effort to me. He's on his linemen only bounce your shoulders jogging up and down the court ****.

Been denying it since last season but its looking more and more Jokic > Embiid. :smh:

Joel looks like he's about 300+ right now. They saying that foot injury carrying over to the season killed his conditioning but iono. Looks like effort to me. He's on his linemen only bounce your shoulders jogging up and down the court ****.

Been denying it since last season but its looking more and more Jokic > Embiid. :smh:
Jokic > Embiid easy….His poor conditioning is why he’s always hurt…. James Harden of Centers.Fitting that they’re teammates .

Jokic > Embiid easy….His poor conditioning is why he’s always hurt…. James Harden of Centers.Fitting that they’re teammates .

This was always the case. The gap is just widening now.

I've always had Embiid's rim protection as the biggest thing over Jokic, but Jokic has got a lot better on that end so Embiid's lead on him is negligible now. Jokic just affects his team's winning more at this point.

Back
Top Bottom