The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I feel like more AS spots and and All NBA teams would only screw the non-max guys because teams would give them less money to due to the millions they would now have to pay annually in incentives.
The salary cap is about to explode.

Everybody gonna eat, b.

Plus, the NBA is gonna add more teams. It is comparatively harder to make All-Star and all NBA from generations ago. But these accolades are still used whenever co.paring players from different generations, and come HOF voting. The fair thing to do is add more spots.

If you want to take care of the non max guys, then other things can be altered like the mid level exception

Everybody gonna eat, b.

Plus, the NBA is gonna add more teams. It is comparatively harder to make All-Star and all NBA from generations ago. But these accolades are still used whenever co.paring players from different generations, and come HOF voting. The fair thing to do is add more spots.

If you want to take care of the non max guys, then other things can be altered like the mid level exception

Harder to make AS game now and Bron still has 19 in a row >>>>>>>>>

G O A T.

Harder to make AS game now and Bron still has 19 in a row >>>>>>>>>

G O A T.
46090551-1FFF-4E53-8655-23B3E6C1BC15.gif

Everybody gonna eat, b.

The additional teams compared to the past and the fact that two more are coming is a great point that I had not considered. I agree from a compensatory point of view that it would make sense to add like 1 more All-NBA and 2 more AS spots max.

From a legacy point of view I where I struggle. Yes, people 100% use those things when comparing legacies. However, I think it’s up to debaters to remember context when using those accolades in discussions. Like no one talks about how the Celtics won 11 of their titles when there were only 8 to 14 teams in the league. You just have to hope folks have intellectual integrity and consider the differences in eras when comparing across them.

The additional teams compared to the past and the fact that two more are coming is a great point that I had not considered. I agree from a compensatory point of view that it would make sense to add like 1 more All-NBA and 2 more AS spots max.

From a legacy point of view I where I struggle. Yes, people 100% use those things when comparing legacies. However, I think it’s up to debaters to remember context when using those accolades in discussions. Like no one talks about how the Celtics won 11 of their titles when there were only 8 to 14 teams in the league. You just have to hope folks have intellectual integrity and consider the differences in eras when comparing across them.
Ninja will accept this African heritage, before this happens on a large scale

Except Draymond was doing what he was doing during a run where he was DPOY, 2X All NBA, annual All-Defense lock, regular all star and winning championships. The nut punching is completely unacceptable but outside of that he earned the right to talk that talk.

Eh, both great role players doing sucka ****.

Cherry picking one game in an 82 game regular season is definitely the best way to determine who the MVP is.

I remember back in October when Philly lost on their home floor to the Middleton-less Bucks, and Embiid shot 6-21 for the game and scored 0 points on 0-7 shooting in the second half, and was a -10 in a game his team lost by two.

270E2F8C-6114-4899-9BCC-D84B0EFE8A4F.jpeg

B6B8E103-316C-4D1B-BD2C-6387EF52341D.jpeg

7CDD1B2D-D0AF-4D03-AA56-24302E562B16.jpeg

Wasted a great Harden performance too.

No way they can give the MVP to Embiid after Giannis kicked his *** like that.

Dillion Brooks is a role player and an evil, worse Danny Green. Draymond Green is a HOFer and leader of the New Media. Them both punching folks in the nuts and both being players that constantly chirp is where the comparisons end.

Klutch Dray is miles ahead of Dillion BROOKS.

Back
Top Bottom