The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

We can’t have it both ways. Can’t say rob overpays in trades and then when doesn’t want to give up christie or Reaves in a deal for a player with zero other offers, you can’t clown him for it.

Team needs to be a real team and you only do that with non-vet min players on the roster. Reaves and Christie will be that for us along with kyrie Ad and bron Rui and the MLE signing. (Assuming trade happens)

overpaying in trades seems to be the “real” lakers as of late. team doesn’t have the luxury of building thru the draft if they’re going to win now with bron and AD. does brooklyn want Russ other than just being a salary dump at the end of the season? they probably want a tangible piece + picks for the upcoming season in return for kyrie

if lakers can’t get kyrie or a legit 3rd player, might make sense to trade ad and/or bron to get 1st rounders for the immediate future. “blowing it up” sucks for fans but why delay the inevitable?

• Haha
Reactions: DLF

:nthat:

FZAoxapWIAQtZPO

They should let people wear whatever they want on court for a single game each season… I’d love to see what he’d show up with on the court. :lol:

(I was originally going to say they should do it for the Allstar game, but then I realized kuz isn’t going to be on any allstar team)

You ever been to Kinston that photo wouldn’t surprise you at all.

Pickings are slim in Eastern NC. Gotta go to Greenville to find anything.

overpaying in trades seems to be the “real” lakers as of late. team doesn’t have the luxury of building thru the draft if they’re going to win now with bron and AD. does brooklyn want Russ other than just being a salary dump at the end of the season? they probably want a tangible piece + picks for the upcoming season in return for kyrie

if lakers can’t get kyrie or a legit 3rd player, might make sense to trade ad and/or bron to get 1st rounders for the immediate future. “blowing it up” sucks for fans but why delay the inevitable?
Social media has made things so annoying

Article comes out saying “no we don’t want to trade Reaves or Christie”

People run with it like Marks called Pelinka and said: ok ok I’ll trade kyrie curry Harris for Russ and Christie.

Of course Lakers should say “Russ and a first” to start the negotiation. But the news cycle has already determined that “if the trade is t made it’s BECAUSE CHRISTIE WAS THE PIECE MISSING” just made up stories to fit the narrative

Same thing with Tht for Lowry talks two years ago. It was an injured soon to be FA Lowry for our starting backcourt (DS and Kcp) AND THT. But social ran with “Omg they didn’t wanna do THT for Lowry”

Anyhow. Who cares.

Let’s go Pelicans.

Can’t wait til the final nail is hammered into the Lakers coffin. So sick of these losers

People need to understand the B.I. that we are seeing now, we never would have seen if he would have stayed around Bron. He would have never had the ball in hands enough to grow into what he is today

I disagree. Bron definitely wouldn’t have minded letting bro do his thing. Bron is the most unselfish superstar ever.

Back
Top Bottom