The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

tumblr_p7sac4reNF1r4jst5o6_r1_500.gif

I saw the clips of that Warriors presser... YIkes. EVERYONE is mad at the bench. Even Steph couldn't hide it.
Don't blame them, they were horrible

I think they deserve a lot of the blame, starting with the most important bench player, the 6th man

Who is that again for the Warriors?

Don't blame them, they were horrible

I think they deserve a lot of the blame, starting with the most important bench player, the 6th man

Who is that again for the Warriors?
face-palm-shake-my-head.gif

The end of House of the Dragon, Poole Slander and Thybulle is being blackballed for half dosing.

What a way to start a week

I get it though... You gotta hold that lead and if you're the starters you don't wanna come back into a game after resting for so long.

If I was Kerr I would have left the bench out there and rolled with the outcome

Steph: “Unleash the kraken” :sick:

The Sixers. 0-2 against the Cs and Bucks both missing a starter. They get the Spurs on the 2nd of a b2b IN Philly. This is supposed to be a schedule W :lol:

To the Spurs credit, they hit a lot of tough shots in the 2nd & 3rd quarters to get the lead. But there’s a large talent gap here so Philly still grabbed the lead in the fourth….. then they gave it away :lol:

Off of a make they don’t get matched up. Wide open 3 to McDermott

House got beat on a cut earlier in the game, they try him again & score again. You either want Maxey to chip McDermott better or switch it.

House ball watching and is late getting out to McDermott on the curl. Lucky he didn’t get called for a foul

McBuckets & his off-ball movement has this particular lineup in hell :lol: Maxey & Harden trap off the screen instead of just switching which leaves.... Trez guarding two on the backside :lol:

Then a series of mishaps from Embiid.

• He’s jogging back in transition, never gets into position on the defensive glass.
  • His infamous conditioning on display again :lol: does not fight for the rebound at all
  • Embiid trapping at the logo? Harden as the low man? :rofl:
  • Basic DHO. Jones knows he can get by Maxey anytime he wants & he catches Embiid asleep here. Embiid is supposed to be in drop. Inexcusable :lol:

All of this is only relevant because these are some of the issues they’ve had in the playoffs.

Jo’s conditioning (which should hopefully improve if he doesn’t miss any significant time going forward.)

Maxey & Harden’s defense.

Backup center.

Low effort defenders off the bench.

A lot of things to dislike here. Good luck :lol:

White socks go with everything.
Black socks with anything other than slides is a criminal offense.

Ankle socks, also nasty. Especially black ankle
Socks.

black socks, white shoes also terrible. Socks gotta be right and white! Word to aepps20 aepps20
I agree. I also dont like mixing brands (most people dont)

If i was in the nba and not a nike athlete, id wear the classic nba logo nba socks and not these insecure Nike socks theyre being forced to wear or wear my respective brand and have it in my contract they eat my fines

Flight ones the goat hooping shoe.

The Sixers. 0-2 against the Cs and Bucks both missing a starter. They get the Spurs on the 2nd of a b2b IN Philly. This is supposed to be a schedule W :lol:

To the Spurs credit, they hit a lot of tough shots in the 2nd & 3rd quarters to get the lead. But there’s a large talent gap here so Philly still grabbed the lead in the fourth….. then they gave it away :lol:

Off of a make they don’t get matched up. Wide open 3 to McDermott

House got beat on a cut earlier in the game, they try him again & score again. You either want Maxey to chip McDermott better or switch it.

House ball watching and is late getting out to McDermott on the curl. Lucky he didn’t get called for a foul

McBuckets & his off-ball movement has this particular lineup in hell :lol: Maxey & Harden trap off the screen instead of just switching which leaves.... Trez guarding two on the backside :lol:

Then a series of mishaps from Embiid.

• He’s jogging back in transition, never gets into position on the defensive glass.
  • His infamous conditioning on display again :lol: does not fight for the rebound at all
  • Embiid trapping at the logo? Harden as the low man? :rofl:
  • Basic DHO. Jones knows he can get by Maxey anytime he wants & he catches Embiid asleep here. Embiid is supposed to be in drop. Inexcusable :lol:

All of this is only relevant because these are some of the issues they’ve had in the playoffs.

Jo’s conditioning (which should hopefully improve if he doesn’t miss any significant time going forward.)

Maxey & Harden’s defense.

Backup center.

Low effort defenders off the bench.

A lot of things to dislike here. Good luck :lol:

Harden & Embiid effort level and conditioning is always going to rear it’s ugly head. Especially the deeper you go in the playoffs.

Then Doc’s coaching. This is going to be the end result come playoff time.

Morey, Doc, Embiid, Harden…are really something of a match :lol:

Fully expect them to rip off some games, and look incredible during stretches tho.

Back
Top Bottom