The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Cavs shoulda picked up one of those 3 and D wings from Brooklyn: DFS or Royce O Neal. Could've upgraded from Isaac okoro

Cavs shoulda picked up one of those 3 and D wings from Brooklyn: DFS or Royce O Neal. Could've upgraded from Isaac okoro

Apparently they looked at Harris and Royce. Clearly nothing happened.

Figure they'll be busy in the buyout market.

warriors should’ve tried to run it back and traded the rights to ty jerome to toronto for otto pippen

I’m not a Rob guy at all but he had an amazing deadline. What the **** do y’all even be talking about.

In a vacuum and on paper, sure. But this has been said before with Rob. Also, they’re going to need a ton of time to gel.

This might hurt their chances this year for even a play in.

Bron got the record and immediately traded Russ and went on vacation :smh:
he didnt even finish that game, literally took his shoes off and watched the team lose
datznasty datznasty why didn't you tell me that your Thunder let my Suns get Bazley

Thanks famb
It's somewhere in here. it's a good get, Thunder fans hate him because he's a doofus on social media and he does this thing on offense where he drives and does a Euro step and gets blocked or badly misses but I contend no competent coach would have an "equal opportunity" offense that has him receiving dribble hand offs above the break to begin with. STash him in the dunkers spot (something he does well) or short corner or have him set picks and dive.

He is also elite defensively, across a number of positions. He can guard up or down, was as instrumental as Lu Dort in shutting down Luka earlier this season and his ability to block dunks is best in the NBA right now. He blocked Aaron Gordon (off a standstill), Kenyon Martin jr, Obi Toppin, all in the last couple months that I remember

Also, Chris Paul was his vet bubble season so he can possibly bring better out of him. Seems like he might be a weedhead or Gen Z is just like that, he's just kind of amotivational or chill almost to a fault.

But I guess just stay off his social media (especially posts about women) and you'll like him there. And if not, he's an rfa after the season just let him go;.

ALso he's Klutch but they kind of failed him, I never hear/see anything about them other than convincing him to skip school 4 yrs ago to intern at New Balance for a year but since I think they been overly focused on Ben Simmons and new client acquisitions

Last edited:
This might hurt their chances this year for even a play in.

Bruh what??

Which player did they lose that will hurt their chances?

Russ - absolute cancer aka the energy vampire is finally gone.

Damien Jones - didn’t play and had a team option for next year that he is 10000% going to exercise.

JTA - didn’t play. Wasn’t going to get minutes over Christie who they can also barely find minutes for.

Pat Bev - I like Pat Bev but they were misusing him the entire year

T Bryant - he helped the Lakers win games while AD was out but saw his minutes diminished once he came back. He also outplayed his contract and there was no way the Lakers could keep him next year as they don’t have his bird rights.

So I ask. How did they hurt their chances??

1675985494591.gif

Even ESPN is on the troll job. They are undoubtedly better due to some shrewd moves but do folks really believe they can make it to a Finals as a 7/8 seed (that’s where I currently peg their ceiling)?

Apparently Mo Bamba is the saviour!

I didn't know he moved the needle.

Lakers Championship or Bust!

Back
Top Bottom