The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

‘Twas a great start to the restart last nite & Thurs.

Cavs take 2 quick Ls back 2 back. Mia & Bk took their lumps too.

EF2FB199-553D-48CB-AB76-EB61F32D408F.jpeg

5 spot by next Friday if they win the games they’re supposed to win.

Catching the Cavs all of a sudden doesn’t sound impossible either.

I just want no parts of the Bucks in the first round so ultimately it’s just about avoiding that 7/8 seeding.

The Cavs lead the league in games played - so that bodes well for the last 30. Only one back to back the rest of the season.

Damn missed the Kings game last night, went to sleep during halftime :lol: :smh: (Don't know how ya'll Midwest/East coast folks stay up, moved here from the West coast)

But I remember arguing with some clown on here 2-3 years ago on how Morant wAs So MuCh better than Fox. Telling me Fox is a player that doesn't lead to winning games and insinuating I don't how to watch basketball or some ******** like that.

Well look at Fox and the Kings now :emoji_hugging:

Last edited:
Damn missed the Kings game last night, went to sleep during halftime :lol: :smh: (Don't know how ya'll Midwest/East coast folks stay up, moved here from the West coast)

But I remember arguing with some clown on here 2-3 years ago on how Morant wAs So MuCh better than Fox. Telling me Fox is a player that doesn't lead to winning games and insulating I don't how to watch basketball or some bull**** like that.

Well look at Fox and the Kings now :emoji_hugging:
Did Kings Clippers game become a classic instantly? Looking at the score it must have been crazy.

I think it's time to go back and look at the Kings Pacers trade again.

I know when it went down, most were killing the Kings.

Looks like the trade actually worked for both teams.

Was confused on the backlash the Kings were getting for the trade.

Understood that Hali was a promising player and it looked like the Kings were "given up" on him but they got a solid player in Sabonis in return.

Who's the say that both Hali and Fox even level up the way they did if both were still teammates?

Both their teams seemed to be on the path to ascension so rare "win/win" trades for both teams.

Let me find out Nate McMillian been holding us back, might just be a fluke win but everybody looked more relaxed out there last night after Nate got let go. Guess the front office felt like the rest of us that Nate didn’t look like he was in control anymore. We SHOULD be better than our record, we got a squad on paper.

Mann has earned the right to get the bulk of the minutes. Lue should adjust accordingly.

Plum a nice backup, but he was fumbling that rock

I’d say we should bring in Udoka but there’s too much chocolate temptation down here for him, he’d be in a scandal before the season ends.

Terrance Mann been balling and to lose minutes to Russ because PG wants to play with his friend is wild. I’m not complaining though.

Mann’s mom right there (watch Westbrook on the last play)

Even before the Russ signing, us Clippers fans have been complaining about Mann not getting enough minutes/not always being in the closing line-up. Both the eye test and the numbers say he should be in there. No idea what Ty’s issue is about it.

Russ was losing his man on defense all night long. Did some good things on offense, but ultimately this is why you don’t put him out there in meaningful situations if you’re trying to be a serious team.

He definitely shouldn’t have been playing in OT where the game slows down and hes forced off ball since you obviously want things to run through Kawhi/BPG. He’s useless in that role and makes it even easier to throw doubles at those guys.

Back
Top Bottom