The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

ezgif-2-49ff503e40.gif

Just another reminder that you’re not ugly - you’re poor.

This time last year, Nobody on Earth even remotely thought the Warriors were going to win it all except for maybe God himself.

22 games left for the Greatest Franchise in NBA History to move up the standings and make their move towards capturing a 4-6 seed

Call me too optimistic or crazy but I'm counting on it.

Lakers bout to Go Ham and shock the world.

russ is still serviceable for instant energy . Good luck really depending on him when it’s closing time though

The Clippers are such a weird team. Since the start of the year, the offense has played really well and Kawhi Leonard has been healthy playing some of the best regular season basketball he's played in years yet they're still a .500 team since the start of 2023. For as good as they are, there's something missing. I can't quite put my finger on it.

The Clippers are such a weird team. Since the start of the year, the offense has played really well and Kawhi Leonard has been healthy playing some of the best regular season basketball he's played in years yet they're still a .500 team since the start of 2023. For as good as they are, there's something missing. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Has their offense played really well? They rank in the bottom 5 teams in the league in scoring and a little past middle of the pack in Offensive rating.

Back
Top Bottom