The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Hope he do more for them than he did for... nvm
66CBE6F7-2664-46BE-99F7-B0981C011E6D.jpeg

Well said, and I agree. This is who should own MY SUNS

Not only can he not do that anymore, Jordan Poole being a option won't allow it.

A prime Kevin Durant & Steph curry is on the floor in this video. This is after Klay started the season, shooting like 15% from 3. He finishes this season, averaging a career high, and shooting over 40% from three again

You all know it’s coming. Keep deluding yourselves tho :lol:

is this gonna be like when Jay-Z "owned" the Nets

I think people are more educated in 2022 and realize that there are multiple owners and ownership groups purchasing sports teams. So unless you are like a Ballmer, you only own a small percentage. Obama apparently is only worth ~$70MM so I imagine he'd own like around 1%, 1.5% max . For folks like Obama, it's really just about the lesser known majority owner being able to have you as an "owner"/ambassador to promote the franchise

If Mark D was coaching the Lakers, he would be younger than half the lineup.

Early in the video they talk about his “stay ready, next man up” approach (fluid starting lineup of only 3 guys then situational), playing 13 guys in a game, and it was bought up on reddit if that approach has ever worked and who (Hubie Brown Grizzlies) and if players like it or not because it could be messing with their money. Wiggins for example dnp-cd the season opener but started last night.

Would we be better off like most teams with a 9 man rotation, send JWill (Arkansas Jaylin Williams) perhaps to the gleague with the 16 and 17 man, maybe Omoruyi too.

How do you go from night to night not knowing if you are going to even play at all to maybe starting and getting 30 minutes? Theyre young though so they’ll adapt to anything

Knicks a little higher than I expected. I was looking at the very bottom confused why I aint see them :lol:

Both the Knicks and Nets should be ashamed of themselves.

Failing in NY should never happen as frequently as it has. I don't get it.

It legit annoys me. :lol:

People talking about Klay still not looking right, which is true.

We may see a lot of this worry for Jamal Murray pretty soon too

Back
Top Bottom