The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

I’ve never heard anyone say it out loud, but I do get the sense that the Clippers view themselves as an organization that can take chances on people with “trouble” in their past because of the ownership and leadership structure in the franchise.

And the person who runs the whole business side of the Clippers operation is a a woman. They’ve had women coaches, etc. So it’s doubtful they’re making moves like bringing in Primo and KPJ without even considering this stuff.

(Again, mostly talking this through with myself since I’m on a delayed plan and don’t feel like working).

Did Stack just leave Vandy? Or had he been gone for a bit?
He got fired after this past season…No idea why yo rushed to take that job while he was on an upward trajectory and his name was buzzing in coaching circles…Vandy is a graveyard

Highlight of his time there was recruiting Garland to play like 12 games :lol:

I see. Draymond recruiting Rudy Opps
mjplspinkie.png
Draymond and racist whites are the only people who hate the people they victimized like they were the oppressor.

Why these boys just don’t sign over custody and be done with it. And DAMN her diction makes my head hurt. I could never deal with a woman who talks/types in that manner :lol: :lol:

But I guess at least he’s smart enough not to sign the birth certificate

Not even trolling, im just curious. It’s an interesting discussion regarding forgiveness and sports fandom.

if y’all sign Bridges and he doesn’t do anything wrong in a clippers jersey is it ok? If KPJR does nothing wrong in a clipper jersey is the signing ok?

Since you brought up kobe, I was young when it happened and didn’t care too much. If it happened when I was my current age I would look at the situation differently. With that said, I don’t believe Kobe raped her, I think it was a $ play, but even if you look at the situation like I do, it doesn’t erase what happened, it’ll always be there. Kobe was basically a model citizen after that point but that doesn’t absolve him of the case.

I look at domestic violence thru a different lense. It would be hard for me to support a player like that on my team. This isn’t some social Justice warrior **** though. Like Jaxson Hayes got a case and it’s not like I stopped watching the lakers because of it. Ultimately we’re just fans, we don’t control what our teams do. Most of us have been fans for 20+ years, what are we supposed to do? Stop being fans because our owner signed some dickheads? IDK. ballmer doesn’t give a **** so why should clipper fans? It just feels slimey.

Yea I’m not gonna buy any KPJ merch or anything but I’m not gonna stop watching the Clippers. The Bridges thing doesn’t seem real to me. Why would we trade Mann, a fan favorite, for that guy. That would be the FO going out of its way to make the team look bad :lol:

If that happens, I’ll wear my clipper gear inside out like Lob City, while I buy my season tickets :lol:

Not even trolling, im just curious. It’s an interesting discussion regarding forgiveness and sports fandom.

if y’all sign Bridges and he doesn’t do anything wrong in a clippers jersey is it ok? If KPJR does nothing wrong in a clipper jersey is the signing ok?

Since you brought up kobe, I was young when it happened and didn’t care too much. If it happened when I was my current age I would look at the situation differently. With that said, I don’t believe Kobe raped her, I think it was a $ play, but even if you look at the situation like I do, it doesn’t erase what happened, it’ll always be there. Kobe was basically a model citizen after that point but that doesn’t absolve him of the case.

I look at domestic violence thru a different lense. It would be hard for me to support a player like that on my team. This isn’t some social Justice warrior **** though. Like Jaxson Hayes got a case and it’s not like I stopped watching the lakers because of it. Ultimately we’re just fans, we don’t control what our teams do. Most of us have been fans for 20+ years, what are we supposed to do? Stop being fans because our owner signed some dickheads? IDK. ballmer doesn’t give a **** so why should clipper fans? It just feels slimey.

I had the same question about Kevin Porters. I saw this tweet below and I was saying to myself, "So when should he be allowed to continue."

But it's like if you are for women healing from a situation, how is constantly bringing it up helping her?

So she gets waived the same day he gets signed, two completely unrelated situations and yall somehow make that connection?

But then again, there are folks in 2024 that were still saying Vick shouldn't be allowed to do NFL analysis because of his past.

Why these boys just don’t sign over custody and be done with it. And DAMN her diction makes my head hurt. I could never deal with a woman who talks/types in that manner :lol: :lol:

But I guess at least he’s smart enough not to sign the birth certificate

Know them these dudes weak for these lightkskins.

Deontay Wilder
Jalen Green
Paul George

We could keep going

Still feel like those private schools can do whatever they want. See Duke.
Depends if the school cares about sports, Vandy does not..They just happy to be included in a power conference

Michigan, Duke, Stanford (sometimes) GA tech (sometimes) etc all higher end academics schools and they can or have competed at a high level…Even Ivy League basketball is better now

Back
Top Bottom