The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

I don’t know why Ant was in the 65 trailer and not Quantamania’s trailer but let’s finish this

Unsuccessful challenge, but two-point attempt for sure. If he hit the ball first before hitting the wrist, it should go to the bonus.

I guess the question is why and how? What is it about him that sparked fan attachment compared to the countless other trainers..?

I guess the question is why and how? What is it about him that sparked fan attachment compared to the countless other trainers..?

Him and Melo became super close when he was with the Knicks. Then organizing those summer runs in Melos gym blew up on social media.

Work ethic + the right relationships

pulled up to Sac to watch the Beam Team with my boy who’s a lifelong fan

-fourth quarter Fox is a ******* beast
-Antman is hella good, like better than advertised. kid is even faster in real life and just floats when he gets to the rim
-refs took the crowd out of this game. for as high scoring as it was, it wasn’t really entertaining since foul calls would stop any of the kings’ runs
-dope stadium and experience but “I NEED MORE COWBELL” when it’s playoffs

6E8E6B8D-A919-41D8-B147-0772B2918628.jpeg

-Steph really is HIM.
-Crazy that Dame is only the third best shooter of all-time. Need to see his shot chart but I wonder how many of those “bad shots” that PG talked about that he missed
-Russ :lol: Lowkey small Yanni. If only he was 7 inches taller so he could get to the paint easier.
-Lakers really could have used Buddy
-JJ Redick is a plumber

Social media... He presents his brand better then everyone else imo.

- Pro workout vids.
- The black ops runs.
- The ties to hip hop culture.
- Even the way he looks and dresses.

Last edited:

-Steph really is HIM.
-Crazy that Dame is only the third best shooter of all-time. Need to see his shot chart but I wonder how many of those “bad shots” that PG talked about that he missed
-Russ :lol: Lowkey small Yanni. If only he was 7 inches taller so he could get to the paint easier.
-Lakers really could have used Buddy
-JJ Redick is a plumber

-JJ Redick is a detective*

Fixed

Back
Top Bottom