The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

One day some player is going to go 1/1 FG in a game with a layup and a Twitter account will say they’re “shooting 100% from the paint ranking first in the entire league 🔥“ Then the replies will demand said player gets a fat contract

Exactly

Tht AND Shroeder AND Kcp when the team was 21-7 when healthy.

Saying it as “…didn’t wanna trade tht for Lowry” is disingenuous and makes it seem like it’s a 1 for 1 trade.

For the record: Lowry was hurt during this time and then went to Miami for 3/90 which is a terrible contract and hasn’t done didley squat there so that was a perfect non trade
Schroder left for free
KCP was packaged for Russ
And THT was packaged for Pat Bev

Lakers could have had Lowry AND Derozan.

Y’all CHOSE Russ instead.

Last edited:
Has anyone made the Jalen Brunson apology form yet? There was a lot of talking down on him/that move.

No hard feelings from the summer of the decision. Lettuce save you from that wasteland.
0B4E12DE-6FF4-4274-89D2-A7CE603BE97C.jpeg
Coach Thibs is always in win now mode and with the Knicks seemingly playoff bound under an undoubtedly better run organization right now, chances are Bron signs off on this too.

Can’t be traded til Feb 14 hence the failure. Numbers work tho. He’s no Rudy Gobert so yea that’s a good return on the picks.

& let the blind hate tell me this a bad deal for the lakers

I dunno, JB is pretty consistent about speaking up for all sorts of social justice causes :lol:

His proximity to the Donda stuff makes it natural he'd have 2 cents about that.

None of that stuff seems to affect his game/professionalism though like a certain peer of his so I don't see a problem with it

I dunno, JB is pretty consistent about speaking up for all sorts of social justice causes :lol:

His proximity to the Donda stuff makes it natural he'd have 2 cents about that.

None of that stuff seems to affect his game/professionalism though like a certain peer of his so I don't see a problem with it
His proximity to Donda was this two days ago

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom