The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Unless he did something REALLY bad I’d take him in Boston with one of the TPEs. Send him to Maine for the rest of the year.

He was just as terrible as he was last year but the timing of it means he did something wild off the court & there’s probably video/pics of whatever it is

Either that or he has the worst attitude in the league

Uh oh, for the first time this season the Cavs are playing cohesive offense

They've been getting by on tough shot making by Mitchell

Tonight they're actually sharing and cutting

Once they find that middle ground ....

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
Uh oh, for the first time this season the Cavs are playing cohesive offense

They've been getting by on tough shot making by Mitchell

Tonight they're actually sharing and cutting

Once they find that middle ground ....

Not watching but I see we only have 1 assist. Allen put backs?

Is there a minimum # of national tv games each team has to be given? I’m wondering why ESPN would pick this game over:

Boston/Cle
Philly/Tor
Banchero/Lamelo (i know melo’s hurt)

Can see a scenario where they get rewarded with Victor, he drags them to 35 wins in year 1, they draft in the mid 1st every year, miss every pick & Victor wastes the first 7 years of his career.

That front office has miss after miss after miss since Kawhi asked for that trade.

Developed Murray then moved him for a lottery protected pick & two other future firsts from a young playoff team on the rise who will still have both Trae & Murray under contract in those years :lol:

Not a fan of what they’ve been doing

Can see a scenario where they get rewarded with Victor, he drags them to 35 wins in year 1, they draft in the mid 1st every year, miss every pick & Victor wastes the first 7 years of his career.

That front office has miss after miss after miss since Kawhi asked for that trade.

Developed Murray then moved him for a lottery protected pick & two other future firsts from a young playoff team on the rise who will still have both Trae & Murray under contract in those years :lol:

Not a fan of what they’ve been doing
Keldon and Vassell were nice back to back draft gets.

Back
Top Bottom