The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

SANTANA.jpg

The only Juelz I acknowledge.

(I would wife Julz though)

It's like just one step of crazy below the dude who got all the plastic surgery to make himself look like a cat.
there was a rich woman in nyc a while back who became known as the cat lady cause she had so much work done and ended up lookin like the cowardly lion

i think sixers getting Triple H to ring the bell again tonight

we all know what happened last time he rang it lol game 1 vs hawks smh

i remember everyone being hype for him and sixers came out very very sluggish :lol:

better not be a repeat of tonight

Yeah this is restrictive as all hell.

Gonna see some teams have to make some damned tough decisions on guys in the very near term.
Ironically it is gonna punish a team like the Thunder in three or four years that drafts well and rewards their players.

Shorty went from semi drug free Demi Lovato to a thicker, hotter and more surgically enhanced Rachel 'whatever she is calling herself these days' from Spokane.

Unreal.

Ironically it is gonna punish a team like the Thunder in three or four years that drafts well and rewards their players.
Yeah it's crazy.

Will be interesting to see how restrictive it is to salaries on second and third tier vets over the next few years. Feels like there's a real chance it's suffocating.

Back
Top Bottom