The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Sixers are one of the best clutch teams. It’s not a fluke, even without Jo, when they stop playing with they meat they can lock up and close a game
They were looking stagnant midway through the 4th. Settling on offense too much. Standing around too much. They had a few bad possessions and let the Celtics run it up to 111-107. The way the C’s were getting anything they wanted in the paint, I wasn’t feeling good about it. I’m happy I was wrong.

James was elite. Tobi was quiet most the 2nd half but had that big 3 late to keep us close. Melton was going crazy on both sides of the ball. If Jo can just get healthy in time this is the best chance we’ve had to get past these guys.

Boston obviously comes back to the field quite a bit if they don’t have the defensive versatility from last year. Horford is showing his age, it won’t get any easier from here. You’ll have either Bron/Steph/Murray/KD-Booker in the finals.

Boston obviously comes back to the field quite a bit if they don’t have the defensive versatility from last year. If Horford is showing his age it doesn’t get any easier from here. You’ll have either Bron/Steph/Murray/KD-Booker in the finals.
Or just play Rob more and unglue Grant from the bench so you can switch everything and not have Papa Al consistently die in drop coverage :lol:

They were looking stagnant midway through the 4th. Settling on offense too much. Standing around too much. They had a few bad possessions and let the Celtics run it up to 111-107. The way the C’s were getting anything they wanted in the paint, I wasn’t feeling good about it. I’m happy I was wrong.

James was elite. Tobi was quiet most the 2nd half but had that big 3 late to keep us close. Melton was going crazy on both sides of the ball. If Jo can just get healthy in time this is the best chance we’ve had to get past these guys.
I don’t mind Tobias having a quiet 2nd when Maxey is getting it going. Maxey got that steal off Brogdon but it was Tobias who denied Brown to force them to scramble

This game so far…

IMG_1045.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom