The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

sit yo a$ down dre LMAO - M&M

Untitled.jpg

I don’t mind Tobias having a quiet 2nd when Maxey is getting it going. Maxey got that steal off Brogdon but it was Tobias who denied Brown to force them to scramble
Tobias been pretty good defensively. Staying on his feet his instead of jumping into every closeout. Maxey gotta learn.

Or just play Rob more and unglue Grant from the bench so you can switch everything and not have Papa Al consistently die in drop coverage :lol:
Rob is also a drop guy but you’ll live with that since he’s so dominant at the rim and on the glass. Al got beat at the rim specifically quite a few times.

Grant leaves you exposed on the glass against bigger teams, but that’s not relevant in this matchup currently.

No reason for Grant to not be playing when Paul Reed is on the bench at a minimum, but he can really play against any of their lineups.

I’m surprised with Mazzulla. He needs to be a little quicker with stuff like lineup adjustments.

Rob is also a drop guy but you’ll live with that since he’s so dominant at the rim and on the glass. Al got beat at the rim specifically quite a few times.

Grant leaves you exposed on the glass against bigger teams, but that’s not relevant in this matchup currently.

No reason for Grant to not be playing when Paul Reed is on the bench at a minimum, but he can really play against any of their lineups.

I’m surprised with Mazzulla. He needs to be a little quicker with stuff like lineup adjustments.
His quizlet got shut down remember

the lineup that suns have on the floor :lol:
denver better take advantage of this and force suns to put kd and cp back

I imagine Monty Williams just closes his eyes and points to the bench when he wants to use his subs.

Suns don't play again until Friday so if there was ever a game to play the starters 40+ minutes, it would be tonight.

Back
Top Bottom