The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Under any circumstances

Oh No you didn't USE LOL MOnkEY GID.gif

Damn bruh :smh: :lol:

:lol: welp

I hope this settles it. Its not Dillon being a scapegoat, its just he's not a fit with this core anymore. He literally said the role change was tough on him and he can do more offensively. How you not even buying into the team concept to think you're ahead of a pecking order featuring Ja, Bane and Jaren? :rofl:

Brooks went out like a sucker but not enough for him to be making he won’t be back headlines. He wasn’t even the biggest distraction on the team and he was legit trying.
They're never gonna put the blame on their franchise superstar though no matter how responsible he was for their season going off the rails :lol:

Got too much invested in Ja, Brooks is an easy cut if they're trying to show they're making changes

Post was accurate at the time. Wasn’t calling him a fake anything to prop someone up. Save your folder. You’ll need the reading materials on NT jail

ROLLING RIGHT PAST THE LAKERS

Sir, you talk crazy about the Lakers and Bron all the time. I think it's funny I like it. It puts a battery in my back.

EYE just do the same thing to your beloved Warriors.

Tough guys like nic Claxton right?

Hey man. I don’t have an issue with you. It’s the WASHED KING WASHED KING of the world. Typing out the side of his neck

you my guy you know that just friendly banter.. EYE am still coming down from last night high so i am still on one

but claxton was getting WORKED when it was 1v1 which is why they continued with double/triple teaming embiid lol they weren't allowing him to score many of us watched that series and can agree

ofcourse his numbers are going to be deflated

Embiid in game 1 26 points on 15 attempts..thats a jokic line
Embiid in game 2 20 points on 11 shots with 19 rebounds.. thats a jokic line
embiid in game 3 14 points on 13 attempts with 10 boards.. thats a bad line 100% for him but he was making the correct plays when he had nothing going.. Hockey assist dont show on paper

claxton in game 1 scored 5 points
Claxton game 2 scored 0 points
claxton game 3 scored 18
Claxton with no embiid scored 19

'Under any circumstances' is really crazy though :lol: :lol:

Hasn't even been a week since their season ended yet

Yeah lets not discuss Ja's degeneracy lets blame Dillion :rofl:

Grizzlies running a pro team like a high school squad that lets the star player skip class and get suspended and still plays.

Back
Top Bottom