The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Folks keep forgetting that CP3’s contract isn’t fully guaranteed. If Money Mat Ishbia wants to the cap byke he can pay CP $15.8M, cut him before June $28 and save $30MM.

In that situation does the $15.8 still count against their cap for the season?

I hope that people start to realize that the Nuggets are a good team and not a bunch of overrated bums. I wish my mom could see them do well because she knew how much I love watching them play. When you've been a fan of a team through rough times it is rewarding to see them do well.

Again-removebg-preview (1).png

Besides Book

I hate everyone involved with the Suns franchise right now

Trade my guy so I can be done with this franchise

I'll admit it

The KD trade was a mistake. It only made sense to go all in this season if CP3 and Ayton were playing at their 2021 level. But they both washed

They would have been better off just tanking
michaelirvin.jpg

Just Cut he lead to 18 against you. SEE YOU TOMORROW BUCKO

He went ghost against Boston last year. Outside of being on that stacked 73 win team his playoff resume is funny. KD is a all-time great but it's something about his game and his style that's empty and it gets exposed in the playoffs. Suns gave up a ton to get him. It's gonna be interesting how this plays out. Is he gonna stay? Ayton good as gone. What do they get back for him? Is CP3 gonna hang it up like he probably should.
Ever since his major injury, KD has become a one dimensional player. He a 6'11" perimeter scorer that's it.

He doesn't really give you anything on D, he can't protect the paint, he ain't a prolific rebounder for being a forward, and he's not really a playmaker for others when he has the ball in his hands.

Like you said - "Empty."

Back
Top Bottom