The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Easier said than done but Suns need some more versatile players. They don't have the personnel to go small right now.

I figured CP0 might end up on the Lakers bench like the rest of the ringless stars of age.

Can’t see a more fitting end to that scumbag’s career than being on a heavily favored and stacked super team only to lose in the finals to a workman like squad ala The Mailman in 2004.

First step to that is Dubious finding a new home so I’m gonna chill.
Sheesh

Weren’t you one of the biggest Russ supporters in his OKC days? :lol:

And i was never in here calling him the best player in the League.... once i watched what he did in that Jazz series it was more than evident he would never win as the #1 option.

So yea still doesn't take away from my point :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Julius Randall has some of the worst body language when things aren't going his way.
Wrote this back in 2016:

IMG_5039.png

76ers wasted Maxey scoring 20+
Feels like he and Harden need 20+ to have a good chance on Sunday.

We’d need the MVP to play like the MVP and carry this team.

Also, I hope Doc will figure out how to play against their 2 big lineup. It was predictable that they would do it, I’m disappointed (but not surprised) that we didn’t know how to deal with their adjustment.

We’d need the MVP to play like the MVP and carry this team.

Also, I hope Doc will figure out how to play against their 2 big lineup. It was predictable that they would do it, I’m disappointed (but not surprised) that we didn’t know how to deal with their adjustment.
Sub out PJ Tucker for Niang or go small with Melton.

Back
Top Bottom