The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

We’d need the MVP to play like the MVP and carry this team.

Also, I hope Doc will figure out how to play against their 2 big lineup. It was predictable that they would do it, I’m disappointed (but not surprised) that we didn’t know how to deal with their adjustment.
Niang/Melt/House whichever one he wants instead of Tucker, it’s incredibly simple :lol:

I’d fire him if y’all start slow again.

Wrote this back in 2016:

IMG_5039.png
Randle sulking wouldn't bother me if he would wait for halftime or postgame. But he does it on the court, during play. Ball's stolen? He just gives up on getting back on defense. Calls for the ball and doesn't immediately get it? He's checked out for the rest of the possession. It's disgusting.

Since the Bulls refuse to blow it up, they should target Chris Paul.

Vucevic and Caruso for CP3? Vucevic has his flaws but he’s an upgrade when they get rid of Ayton.

We’d need the MVP to play like the MVP and carry this team.

Also, I hope Doc will figure out how to play against their 2 big lineup. It was predictable that they would do it, I’m disappointed (but not surprised) that we didn’t know how to deal with their adjustment.
Doc did figure it out. Dudes missed shots

Warriors put gP2 to shut down Dlo and it kinda broke the Lakers offense. Vando isn’t a factor that leaves it as 4 vs 3 for the Lakers. Vando was -16 in ten minutes last game.

I would prefer Lonnie or Dennis start. Our best defense is a good offense. Lets us cut all the semi-transition and mismatches that occur during transition.

If Gs puts GP on Dlo, use Dlo as a spot up option to space the floor. Use the 5th starter (Dennis or Lonnie) to attack Steph and Klay off the dribble all night. Neither of them can guard quicker ball handlers and you get the bonus of tiring their legs

I don’t think Dlo or AR have done that great a job of initiating offense in this series. We need quicker guards to drive right past these old heads. Dlo & AR like standing around and dribbling to create space way too much to take Advantage of golden state’s backcourt’s lack of speed.

Steph was straightforward after the gm 5 win. He knew they shot themselves in the foot in gm 4. Went away from it and turned over the ball. Even with his shooting slump, that gm was up for grabs. Hopefully, wigs is good to go tonight.

Expect a tight gm throughout with booty holes tight

No he didn’t. Part of me thinks that’s why Embiid did not touch the ball in the 4th.

Celtics wanted our role players to beat them and they did not deliver.
Embiid didn’t touch the ball because Jim was wasting too much time to start the offense. Our role players are always gonna need to hit shots

Embiid didn’t touch the ball because Jim was wasting too much time to start the offense. Our role players are always gonna need to hit shots

Agreed that our role players need to hit shots, but Embiid not touching the ball is a failure in three levels:
  • Harden wasting time and not giving him the ball
  • Doc not seeing what’s happening and direct the team to adjust
  • Embiid coasting and not putting himself in the post to demand the ball
All of this tells me they did not know how to handle the Celtics adjustment.

We should have won this game. We had all the advantage and fumbled it.

Warriors put gP2 to shut down Dlo and it kinda broke the Lakers offense. Vando isn’t a factor that leaves it as 4 vs 3 for the Lakers. Vando was -16 in ten minutes last game.

I would prefer Lonnie or Dennis start. Our best defense is a good offense. Lets us cut all the semi-transition and mismatches that occur during transition.

If Gs puts GP on Dlo, use Dlo as a spot up option to space the floor. Use the 5th starter (Dennis or Lonnie) to attack Steph and Klay off the dribble all night. Neither of them can guard quicker ball handlers and you get the bonus of tiring their legs

I don’t think Dlo or AR have done that great a job of initiating offense in this series. We need quicker guards to drive right past these old heads. Dlo & AR like standing around and dribbling to create space way too much to take Advantage of golden state’s backcourt’s lack of speed.

Every possession Steph is on the court the Lakers need to be putting him in action. Make him burn energy on the other end.

Bro Wiggins hurt. How tf....I'm dead fam. Dead.

I can't even believe this. I ain't even see bro get hurt. Wtf.

If he doesn't play. Wow. This would be a rough way to go out.

Back
Top Bottom