The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Basketball analysis is so bad they talking about benching Dlo for the rest of the game instead of discussing how much space the lakers offense has with no Vando clogging everything.

Vando hasn’t played any more than 16 minutes in a game this series before tonight. I don’t think it’s as big a story as you think it is.

lakers need to go for the kill shot in the third and let bron rest up for the rest of the night.
not gonna happen. denver will make a run and bron will play every minute of the game

only way he doesnt is if they are up by 30

Vando hasn’t played any more than 16 minutes in a game this series before tonight. I don’t think it’s as big a story as you think it is.

He was -20 in 30 minutes the last 2 games and a huge reason each game started at a deficit.

He lit the nets on fire for three weeks I gave him credit, said I wanted to see him do it again... He didn't.

That was clearly an exception IDK what you want. We kill other guys all the time for inconsistency, why not him?

You love probably the biggest fraud in NBA history :lol:

That's what makes your takes so wild.

Lol Anthony Davis. All right.
You love probably the biggest fraud in NBA history :lol:

That's what makes your takes so wild.
Been out on James Harden for a minute. I've said as much. I'm always open to change. I always admit when I've been wrong about things around here. I still don't think I'm wrong about AD.

Lakers with their patented 3rd quarter letdown.

AD gonna have to step up offensively.

Back
Top Bottom