The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

i know it’s not the same offense…and denver runs alot more pnr..

but this offense reminds me of the warriors or 2014 spurs…it’s crispy…always has a counter…just well oiled…

it was a play earlier where miami took away a murray pass at the 3…then denied joker at the key…literally perfect defense for like 20 seconds…just to give up a baseline alley…

denver is very well coached…impressive team..

Jokic having an all time playoffs run. We won’t remember what any coach has on. Tibbs going to look and sound like a gremlin no matter what. Like why

Ill be bouncing my grandkids on my knee, telling about how good Jokic was

...and how Joe Mazulla looked like a high school gym teacher because the Adam Silver is soft.

i know it’s not the same offense…and denver runs alot more pnr..

but this offense reminds me of the warriors or 2014 spurs…it’s crispy…always has a counter…just well oiled…

it was a play earlier where miami took away a murray pass at the 3…then denied joker at the key…literally perfect defense for like 20 seconds…just to give up a baseline alley…

denver is very well coached…impressive team..
Not exactly just well coached, they got that boring center screwing things up for the Heat. Got mad respect for Spol, but you can only do so much for a team relying on a quasi-star player.

The Murray 3 and KCP locking up Butler were backbreakers down the stretch. The Heat were gaining momentum and those were backbreakers

speaking of suits, i remember i had a boss try and encourage us to wear suits
we don't even work in a client facing role :lol:

Heat players/coaches describing a lot of what happened as weird or random is just a thinly veiled admission that they aren't good enough.

Heat could use an All NBA forward to run with Jimmy & The Undrafteds.

Bam isn’t exactly the difference maker he was drummed up to be just a couple szns ago.

Who’s their starting 4 again? Strus?!

HOU$TON HOU$TON whole crew about to eat off this run with Sengun agendas
QbadP (3).png

Back
Top Bottom