The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I know First Take does. It’s been NBA Heavy since the playoffs but football will start to take over after the next three weeks after the draft and free agency dust settles. They had a counter on the screen to the NFL season Kickoff today…**** is 87 days away, man :lol:

Man I figure its draft, rumors, trades, other random stuff like they was talking about the Mayweather fight, but still is there that much **** that happens for them to have topics everyday when their two main sports are in the off season? :lol:

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23

Tell ‘em what BIGS do 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

A563462F-BA78-4806-9B78-DFA7B8E8CC20.gif

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink
Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius
king j king j
@MVP

And the rest of y’all sad bunch. Thoughts on “Dirk Gasol”?

🥱🥱

D41457A3-5BA9-4B89-9A5F-492A454A9E88.jpeg

@xxpizzo (and the rest of you…too many to name)

I NEVER WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT JOEL EMBIID & JOKIC EVER AGAIN! EVER

A0616471-C192-4FD9-951B-3C3795BD76C2.gif

Dirk Gasol.... Let them tell it he's actually Magic Bird, the most dominant player since Wilt, Better than Shaq, Easily the best in the league, Actually a great defender etc etc etc :lol:

Glad Steroid era Vlade got one of your teams over the hump tho

This game was loss late explicitly when the heat chose not to call a timeout with like 40 secs left and let Jimmy drive to rack almost travel then turn ball over then secondly when Jimmy drive to wing and took a silly bryant turn around three pointer. Like you not really H I M :smh:

Man I figure its draft, rumors, trades, other random stuff like they was talking about the Mayweather fight, but still is there that much **** that happens for them to have topics everyday when their two main sports are in the off season? :lol:

Not to state the obvious because I mean this very literally - they just talk about the off-season for those two sports :lol: There are probably a couple 2-3 dozen folks and a handful of teams across the NFL and NBA that they use for topics that drive their discussions.

I don't think I can count on one player punching another player out, but here's to the Nuggets losing a key contributor chasing money and young guys not ready next season.

Mike Malone really isn’t satisfied tho.

He’s at this press conference talking about more.

He’s putting pressure on them to be a dynasty.

Also cool Aaron Gordon is a champ too along with being one of the best dunk contest players of all time. The perfect role player for Denver.

The undrafted talk when they beat the C’s vs now is crazy. One end of the spectrum to the other. :lol:

It was ridiculous what they were doing against the Bucks, Knicks, and then Celtics.

Worst 3PT shooting team in the league to the best in the playoffs?

I know the playoffs is a different game but it shouldn’t be that different.

Since we discredit rings around here I'm not sure how real this ring is beating a 8th seed 🤔
But you expected them to lose another potential 8th seed
oh-that-was-different-injured.gif

What had happened was I thought my Lakers was gonna be the 8th seed and knock off Denver early.

But to your credit
Talk to 'em. Championship or bust.

No more excuses for Jokic

Nah, nuggets got a 3 time MVP winner that's dominated the rest of the league. No reason why they shouldn't get a title.

Shoutout to you being on the ship early fam

Back
Top Bottom