The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Don’t you be fornicating with white women???

BCDE2459-544F-4B5A-8EC1-AAAAA0A8EFC2.gif
Absolutely not
1687296325596.gif

You guys think this load management thing is gonna get crazier by the years?

Meaning you think there will be a time when like the 2028 season rolls around and Victor releases his own schedule.

Like hey I ain’t going to Detroit November 11 so don’t worry. Obviously injuries change the trajectory but I’m curious if you think it will get to a pout like that.

I’m done with Dame let him stay in NBA purgatory and keep getting eliminated in the play in. How you want a Vet and win now, when your roster trash and nobody wants to play in Portland. No desire what’s so ever.
Better call up Dwight Howard abd Demarcus Cousins to play in Portland. Maybe Marcus Morris he unhappy in Clip Land.

Wizards hold all the power when it comes to a CP3 trade. Is anyone besides the Clippers calling them to sign up for CP3's $30MM contract? If the trade is just for Marcus Morris and Covington (also expirings) then they Clippers better be coming off multiple picks.

Every team in the league knows they don’t want to keep CP3. I don’t think the wizards have much leverage at all.

Dame is in such a lose lose situation. Same people who bash him for staying in Portland will be the same ones who criticize him for bailing.

I don't remember hearing him say anything all these years except that he does not want to go anywhere, yet every offseason the media and social media always making up false rumors.

If people just took the time to actually do some research by just looking at his salary for the next few years you can immediately know that 90% of these rumors are false.

Every team in the league knows they don’t want to keep CP3. I don’t think the wizards have much leverage at all.

I am operating from the perspective that they also don’t have to give him up especially for two other expirings but I also understand no other team may be able to match salary later.

Having said that, I guess they whale break it up to two guys who will get PT and are playing for their next deal (Marcus Morris and Covington) because they could be good bait at the deadline for moar picks. I’d still try to snag one from the Clips doe.

Reactions: HIM
You guys think this load management thing is gonna get crazier by the years?

Meaning you think there will be a time when like the 2028 season rolls around and Victor releases his own schedule.

Like hey I ain’t going to Detroit November 11 so don’t worry. Obviously injuries change the trajectory but I’m curious if you think it will get to a pout like that.
You can’t predict when you will get hurt, feel muscle tightness, have random pulls, etc. so I doubt it

You can’t predict when you will get hurt, feel muscle tightness, have random pulls, etc. so I doubt it

True, but I know in WWE for instance they release they rosters ahead of time not sure how far but decent. Just curious if a player will have like a 2-4 week layout during the dark days of the regular season. Something that might take place.

Back
Top Bottom