The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

16845518783397.jpg

Wouldn’t mind Houston taking on Nurkic (and sending out some players) if they can extract some picks from Miami since Lopez is gone.

Rockets should sign Plumlee. He can work the high post a la Sengun so wouldn't be much stylistic change when Sengun sits.

U can’t tell me Austin not getting that offshore account bag :lol:
Restricted free agency is a sham…

These dudes get their second deals gutted because they weren’t first round picks and nobody wants to tie up early money in the waiting game.

Players shoulda killed this **** in CBA talks.

These dudes get their second deals gutted because they weren’t first round picks and nobody wants to tie up early money in the waiting game.

He chose the 2 year deal tho. Had the option to make more in free agency with 3

He had options though. He’s getting his under the table man. He gotta be. Ain’t no way.

He had options though. He’s getting his under the table man. He gotta be. Ain’t no way.
Did he? Your market gets rocked when everyone knows they aren’t getting you and offering you money is nothing more than a time waste on pursuing other options.

Klay Thompson’s ‘issues’ with former Warriors’ teammate revealed​

During a June 30 episode of The Bill Simmons Podcast, The Ringer’s Logan Murdoch revealed that even the laid-back Klay Thompson had grown frustrated with Poole throughout the season.

“All the established guys had some version of a problem with Jordan Poole, whether it was Klay [Thompson] ironically saying that Jordan doesn’t pass the ball enough and shoots too much,” Murdoch said. “And then you have Draymond [Green], who sees Jordan as this guy is like, yeah, I did punch him. I did do all these things, but now I don’t have a voice within the locker room because of what happened.”

During a June 30 episode of The Bill Simmons Podcast, The Ringer’s Logan Murdoch revealed that even the laid-back Klay Thompson had grown frustrated with Poole throughout the season.

“All the established guys had some version of a problem with Jordan Poole, whether it was Klay [Thompson] ironically saying that Jordan doesn’t pass the ball enough and shoots too much,” Murdoch said. “And then you have Draymond [Green], who sees Jordan as this guy is like, yeah, I did punch him. I did do all these things, but now I don’t have a voice within the locker room because of what happened.”

Scapegoating him because y’all are getting old and not good enough to flip the switch

Nasty work

Rockets deal goes to show these lower first picks are a crapshoot. More value before they are drafted than after but hindsight is 20/20. Should have took Grimes, it was all there for them to have taken him.

Dumping recently drafted first rounders and we had to throw it other picks?

Klay should be above this.

Back
Top Bottom