The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

The GM’s face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doris was probably like “the dunk was nice but did you see how high Wemby got on that contest. Stuff of legends.”

It’s crazy to think that the blazers coulda had had Dame/Sharpe/Grant/______/Wemby

Holy hell. Thank god for the Lakers sake

He has a good stroke at the line, but he’s never been a good 3pt shooter. He’s certainly going to get a lot of PnP opportunities, so I guess we’ll see what happens.

Can’t really just pass him the ball on the wing and have him iso dudes all game either.

Ultimately I bet he’s around 15 a game with a good amount of rebounds, assists and blocks. Will make a big impact.
Sounds right. I know he hasn't been a good 3 point shooter, but analysts have discussed it as if it's a given that he will be. I don't think he necessarily HAS to be. I just think that part is the most interesting to me with him.

Routine stuff they’re just gushing over. They basically applauded him for bricking an open 3 and ignored his teammate that actually made it.
They have to… Did you see the conspiracy that Adam Silver basically fired Van Gundy? I can’t stand the NBA back rubbing BS.

VgYpqfv.jpg

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom