The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Y’all going to love the in-season tourney once it starts happening :lol:
It seems similar to the play in

It’s just microwaved trash but doesn’t mean it won’t be entertaining

Bottom line is it’s pointless in terms of meaning. They can hang banners and give out mvps but it means what exactly

If it means players give more effort for a December game, sure it’s a win I guess

I’ve been against the in-season tourney from the jump, but said I would try to reserve judgment until more details came out as to how it would work.

Well, more details are out. It sucks.
Yeah, **** makes no sense ... so a winner is going to be crown for winning more games Tuesday and Fridays but they aren't winning the chip? Wtf????

Maybe this Eliminate liad management for these days.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is “crossplay”? Just saw an NBA 2K commercial making a big deal out of it.

Kessler saying all the right things. Better than Goober with a much better personality :lol:

Never heard Kessler talk but yo smooth with it, got the personality to be media if he wants

Gotta get him outta Utah for some publicity tho :lol:

I was mad at how Mark Jones was misusing “playing with his food”, but now I am respecting him putting his own spin on the term.

The in-season tournament is really no harm no foul. Aside from the Final 4 matchup in Vegas and a few additional tv segments/tweets/threads, it will have no bearing on the the NBA regular season as we know it. At worst it is simply more pageantry and at best it gives us some more compelling games in the beginning of the season.

Not sure if they talked about scheduling because I had to turn off the announcement but I imagine this Final 4 tournament serves as a mini-break for the 26 teams not involved, correct? Since they don’t know who the teams will be then they have to suspend games for at least 2 nights, probably 3 and potentially 4 (day prior to semis for travel, day of semis, day of Finals and day after Finals to account for travel).

Back
Top Bottom