The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Damn that Bronny news. :smh:

They used the term cardiac arrest as opposed to just “passing out”? Does that mean his heart stopped for a bit? Damn man I know hes out of the ICU now but prayers up smfh. No kid deserves that.

Cardiac arrest is when the electric system of the heart malfunctions, could be from a number of causes most commonly an irregular heart rhythm.

See a number of people on the web pointing directly at the covid vaccines as if that's somehow the cause of the uptick in seemingly younger people having these more regularly.

Celtics are going to have $190,749,126 on the books next year for 8 players.

Best believe they are going to try and salary dump Brogdan and Horfords combined 32 million dollars for 24-25 this trade deadline.

Who has an expiring 28-39 mill?

Cp3??

Who were recent players who teams didn’t keep and give bags

Brunson was one

Trying to remember when and which teams were better off for not “overpaying”

Gobert probably ruined it for everyone- but even when he got his max and everyone hated it- look what that choice still got them

Who were recent players who teams didn’t keep and give bags

Brunson was one

Trying to remember when and which teams were better off for not “overpaying”

Gobert probably ruined it for everyone- but even when he got his max and everyone hated it- look what that choice still got them
Jimmy (Bulls) and Cousins (Kings) stand out since the invention of the supermax.

is it assumed that this will be a fairly tradable contract (plus still in his prime)

If so I don’t see the problem
Saw this man in his prime get out-played by Caleb Martin in the eastern conference finals and was unable to use his left hand and dribble. When attempting to dribble averaged 3.6 TOs in the ECF..

I understand why, but I wouldn't lock-in 300m+ with JB as a franchise

See a number of people on the web pointing directly at the covid vaccines as if that's somehow the cause of the uptick in seemingly younger people having these more regularly.

You need to hang out and browse on better online websites.

Saw this man in his prime get out-played by Caleb Martin in the eastern conference finals and was unable to use his left hand and dribble. When attempting to dribble averaged 3.6 TOs in the ECF..

I understand why, but I wouldn't lock-in 300m+ with JB as a franchise
i agree

at the same time eff these organizations glad he's gettting paid

Father forgive me

I'm going to hell man

dave-chappelle-laughing.gif

The culture of falling in line and respecting the “good ole boy” structure starts early with those dudes …Just how football is and why it’s so popular from kids leagues on up in the south and mid America

Yep.

During the negotiations with the NFL and NFLPA the general perception was "greedy" NFL players and "poor" billionaire owners.

People loved caping for the Jerruh Jones of the world meanwhile NFL players were "spoiled" and "privileged"

Weird dynamic.

Back
Top Bottom