The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Been radio silence on those trade rumors from a few weeks back.

Can't see them moving on before the season, gonna be do or die time for him after everything that's gone down.

Tend to agree with the latter opinion there. He'll be out there with a few points to prove this year and I expect him to eat when healthy, no pun intented :lol:

Overrated, at times yes. Moot? That’s a stretch

But if we’re saying regular season stuff can be overrated then sure you can include defense
All year everyone said the nuggets played 3 liabilities on defense only for them to run through the league.

Harden hasn’t been good enough on offense to make that leap. It was Steph cooking PJ Tucker down the stretch when the rockets had their best opportunity to advance. I’m all for slandering him wetting the bed when he doesn’t shoot or shoots like dog trash but unless we got evidence of him getting cooked and blowing assignments, what are we arguing?

I’m tired of Harden getting excuses like “wetting the bed” in the playoffs. You guys make it seem like it’s only a psychological issue.

When is it going to be “he just wasn’t/isn’t good enough for that level of basketball”?

He can’t level up in the playoffs because he’s not good enough to.

Been radio silence on those trade rumors from a few weeks back.

Can't see them moving on before the season, gonna be do or die time for him after everything that's gone down.

Tend to agree with the latter opinion there. He'll be out there with a few points to prove this year and I expect him to eat when healthy, no pun intented :lol:

I think this is nuts, but as a Knick fan I support it.

I’m tired of Harden getting excuses like “wetting the bed” in the playoffs. You guys make it seem psychological.

When is it going to be “he just wasn’t/isn’t good enough for that level of basketball”?

He can’t level up in the playoffs because he’s not good enough too.
He didn’t shoot a layup in game 7 against Boston. He had like 2 against the Kawhi-less spurs and wasn’t shooting.

His bed is pissy

He didn’t shoot a layup in game 7 against Boston. He had like 2 against the Kawhi-less spurs and wasn’t shooting.

His bed is pissy
Mental block at this stage imo

Doesn't mean he's not a generational scorer but he's simply never been that guy to lead anyone to anything substantial at any point in his career.

Most players even great aren't HIM types either, just not on the same tier as the guys that have proven to be.

If my life were on the line and I needed a person to take a bullet for me and enforce law and order there is only one player between Jim and Wade for me. That player is none other than Officer Dwayne Wade of Miami Wade County PD. Jim is an IA rat

His bed is pissy

It’s some of that but it’s mostly he doesn’t have the game to level up either.

We all know the playoffs are a different sport.

The “it’s in its head” thing is an excuse. We have too strong a sample size now. He is what he is.

The “it’s in its head” thing is an excuse. We have too strong a sample size now. He is what he is.
He absolutely had the game in 2019.

If it was a 1 on 1 game to 10, I would take Wade.
If I wanted a player for the regular season, I’d take Harden.
If I wanted to take a player for the playoffs, idk lol. I want to say Harden but he’s guaranteed to fall off by the conference finals.

All year everyone said the nuggets played 3 liabilities on defense only for them to run through the league.

Harden hasn’t been good enough on offense to make that leap. It was Steph cooking PJ Tucker down the stretch when the rockets had their best opportunity to advance. I’m all for slandering him wetting the bed when he doesn’t shoot or shoots like dog trash but unless we got evidence of him getting cooked and blowing assignments, what are we arguing?
Idk- you’re the one who takes wade but tried to make harden look better

His game always had holes. He was never what people made him out to be. When he's not hot from 3 he has no plan b.

Harden has been good enough, he’s just terrified of the big moments that truly make the greats GREAT.

In 2019 KD and harden were the best 2 players on the floor. Harden averaged 35/7/6 on good efficiency. He absolutely wet the bed in that game 6.

Thats really when he should’ve been traded instead of doubling down and trading for Russ

d0a.gif

Back
Top Bottom