The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Do any of y’all who dislike/complain about Reggie, Doris, C-Webb, etc ever just watch on mute? Not necessarily suggesting it but I am curious as to what you use as supplementary audio. I’ve run into delay problems with lags on my TV and the ESPN app so I could imagine similar would happen if you tried to listen to the call via another avenue while watching.
I RARELY listen to any commentary. 99% of the time i have music or am passively watching another game or sport, tv show, or movie during games. I only tune into commentary when its going to be a specific team broadcasting together, a big matchup or rivalry game something where Jeff and Mark will be bringing the laughs by how salty they were with EVERYTHING 🤣

F2UYMv2XMAALJFl

Oh they got video of Mikes trainer saying that 😅

This how you know Mikes fans barely (as a Mike fan myself) hanging on

It's a slow summer in the NBA so I'll bite, on or off the court Jordan is the goat. It's not even close imo

Statistically you can argue the data sure, but when comparing greatness across eras and various rules and other variance you have to bring in non-measurables

MJ was the better defender
Better Scorer
More clutch (Finals record)
Better shooter

It's a slow summer in the NBA so I'll bite, on or off the court Jordan is the goat. It's not even close imo

Statistically you can argue the data sure, but when comparing greatness across eras and various rules and other variance you have to bring in non-measurables

MJ was the better defender
Better Scorer
More clutch (Finals record)
Better shooter
yes. end of discussion.

that video is sad tho, MJ somewhere smh at that and these dudes exposing themselves.. stupidity

Back
Top Bottom