The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I RARELY listen to any commentary. 99% of the time i have music or am passively watching another game or sport, tv show, or movie during games. I only tune into commentary when its going to be a specific team broadcasting together, a big matchup or rivalry game something where Jeff and Mark will be bringing the laughs by how salty they were with EVERYTHING 🤣
yeah same here, especially the home team when it's a nationally televised game. ill watch local or have the radio on, love grande and Maxwell

national broadcast really pushing their agenda, even with the commentary.. Embiid and lebron highlights into the commercials when they losing for example :lol:

Oh they got video of Mikes trainer saying that 😅

This how you know Mikes fans barely (as a Mike fan myself) hanging on

A white man glorifying brothers getting robbed & killed over some damn shoes to determine a GOAT debate :smh:

A9199816-5C41-42ED-AA43-850208723EF6.gif

Mark Jackson and jvg been mega cheeky haters for 5 yrs already

Good riddance to the soapbox boys

It's a slow summer in the NBA so I'll bite, on or off the court Jordan is the goat. It's not even close imo

Statistically you can argue the data sure, but when comparing greatness across eras and various rules and other variance you have to bring in non-measurables

MJ was the better defender
Better Scorer
More clutch (Finals record)
Better shooter

Wrong
Debatable
Also debatable
Wrong

I miss Bill Walton personally, sure he went off the deep end with his stories at times, but I loved his analysis, stories and ability to keep it light, GOAT for me
Him and Snapper Jones going back and forth bickering was hilarious. I found Jones annoying and biased as hell but I wouldn't mind a dynamic like that in this era

Gus Johnson calling The Knicks was a shining 🌟 amongst some dark times.

Otherwise, it’s facts on when Knicks are good.

Yanks been mid too. I can’t say I’ve checked in much this szn. Too hot outside. And too much work to be done inside.

Doctor Rivers going to be infinitely better than Mark Jackson.

I did like JVG though.

I think it was said on the Simmons pod, but word is that the league didn’t like how much the Van Gundy Bros talked **** about officiating, so they pushed to get ‘em out the paint.

Replace Reggie Miller with JVG on TNT. Pair Harlan with JVG and SVG with Brian Anderson. Come Conference Finals, they can do a three man booth with Harlan, SVG and JVG. Anything is better than Reggie Miller and Grant Hill.

Doctor Rivers going to be infinitely better than Mark Jackson.

I did like JVG though.

I think it was said on the Simmons pod, but word is that the league didn’t like how much the Van Gundy Bros talked **** about officiating, so they pushed to get ‘em out the paint.

I seen that somewhere too, that's wack. Jeff said a lot of stuff we would say. He was a good balance to Mike Breen, who thinks every thing is a hard foul.

Back
Top Bottom