The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Need to give the biggest of shoutouts to my man storm2006 storm2006
I've vented about a lot on here andhe made an effort to check in on a stranger that was dealing with a lot of loss over the years
IMG_2628.jpeg
and just sent me these

Last edited:
That was super nice of them to do that, kinda ruined by the condition of the boxes though, if im going to be nice to someone, the least I can do is send them damage free boxes.

Left the retail price on the Old Love New Love Pack, big no-no, they definitely want you to be guilty over the price they paid for them.

I hope youre able to enjoy these shoes nonetheless.

Cause keeping James Harden is their best chance of winning the title. It is what it is. The player almost always wins in basketball and I do not mind it. The players should win the disputes against management more often than not.
They ain’t winning no titles w/James Harden,he not even enough to get them past the 2nd round.

In 1999, when Luol Deng Joined Blair Academy, he had no shoes to play basketball, Royal Ivey offered him basketball sneakers and they both start training together. When Luol holiday comes and Luol couldn’t afford to fly back home, Royal Ivey would let Luol stay with him. Both became successful in Basketball with great fortunes and they both retires.

In 2019, Luol was appointed the SSBF president. When a call of duty knocked at Luol’s door. He remembered Royal Ivey not only as a friend but someone who he trust could walk the challenging step with him. They both brought in their High school Coach who mentored them to assist them in the work they were doing.

Being people with common goal and interest, they helped build south Sudan basketball team from the scratch. Through their teamwork, they helped the team catapult to world arena in Afrobasketball, FIBA World Cup and now going for Sunmer Olympic Games in Paris next year. This couldn’t have been achievable without the trios.

Takeaway from Luol & Royal story….
How many people have helped their friends without expecting anything from them?
Nowadays friends see opportunities and because of their selfishness and seeing their friends as competitors, they refuse to call in friends to try their luck. Many people have connections but only wants to be the only terminal connected to that power source.

This world is full of uncertainties, tables may turn and a friend you look down today might definitely be the trailblazer tomorrow. Do not try to disconnect yourself when the ball is on your pitch today because it won’t stay their forever. A friend you helps build today can rekindle your candle when the wind blows it off. Learn to give back and it will come back to you unexpected in different form.

There is nothing as more special than friends winning together.
Story compiled by Mengistu Makuei Chol.
More about the Basketball ,

374697529_270249402438493_8506142145140194711_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom