The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Paul Pierce got fired for strippers but Shannon Sharpe is asking people about body counts. OK Disney
Pretty sure they were fishing for reasons to can him tbh :lol:

Him wildin out on streams gave them the opportunity but I still feel they were planning on moving on before all that.

They poached Shannon from Fox and I think his prescence in the podcast/digital sphere is a big part of why they wanted him, just like McAfee. He's 100% got a much longer leash than PP ever did.

For Shannon though, that interview accomplished everything him and his producers would've hoped it would. Just peep at the view and engagement numbers on the tweets and vids of that interview + subsequent viral discourse :lol:

They knew exactly what they were doing

artworks-1BFAPgmbP17yZfWF-SBI0zQ-t500x500.jpg

The New Orleans Pelicans announced today the following medical updates on guard Jose Alvarado and forward Larry Nance Jr.

Jose Alvarado sustained a right ankle sprain during an offseason workout and is expected to return to basketball activities in approximately 2-3 weeks.

Larry Nance Jr. received a biologic injection to stimulate the healing process in his left ankle. He is expected to make a full recovery before the start of the regular season and is anticipated to return to basketball activities in approximately 2-3 weeks.

Pretty sure they were fishing for reasons to can him tbh :lol:

Him wildin out on streams gave them the opportunity but I still feel they were planning on moving on before all that.

They poached Shannon from Fox and I think his prescence in the podcast/digital sphere is a big part of why they wanted him, just like McAfee. He's 100% got a much longer leash than PP ever did.

For Shannon though, that interview accomplished everything him and his producers would've hoped it would. Just peep at the view and engagement numbers on the tweets and vids of that interview + subsequent viral discourse :lol:

They knew exactly what they were doing

35 is a crazy number ngl.

Back
Top Bottom