The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

I purposely left out the games where he didn’t play big minutes to give him benefit of the doubt. Let’s just see what he can do if he regularly gets 25+ MPG. As of now we have 2 bad games and 2 good games.

Yeah, I was looking at his numbers before the last 2 games, a couple of days ago…and they were typical bad cam reddish numbers :lol:

Coupé It Coupé It jumping to SUPER EARLY validation :lol:

Well the offense doesn’t run thru him.

Not looking for a bunch of validation…

I’m just thrilled he’s finally getting some real minutes and starting because I’ve always been a fan of his skill and talent.

Raw, mistake prone, inconsistent, , etc - yes I understand all the criticism.

But the talent has never been a question IMO.

315643600_6430732240288579_8081377906054956187_n.jpg

Cam needs to know what shots to take and not to take and play with more intensity .

Nothing to do with skill its his feel for the game

Cam needs to know what shots to take and not to take and play with more intensity .

Nothing to do with skill its his feel for the game

And I’m simply saying I see the maturation happening every game since he’s been getting minutes and starting.

Yes he could have 4 points next game. But it’s still nice to nice.

Defensively he’s been a monster tho.

Thibs is lowkey a good coach for these youts. Def not the best, but he’s already had yuuuuuge imprints on Obi. Waiting for Deuce to get some time but IQ is in the way. You can see Cam becoming more invested in his defense.

The 5 & the 1 are the hardest to learn and Mitch has improved since he’s arrived. Sims looks much better today as well. Deuce needs real game time.

He tried a 10 man rotation and it ain’t work so now ppl gotta sit and be moved. I do believe the defense will improve & just wait til Mitch gets back.

Leon, go.

He strong as **** man.

It really is a shame his pops ain’t come over back in the day. Because even that super old, washed and slow sabonis was a problem :lol:. I remember them big *** wristbands
It's a shame his career is being wasted on these bad teams. Maybe Sac will make a full U turn after all these years.

It's a shame his career is being wasted on these bad teams. Maybe Sac will make a full U turn after all these years.

That Indiana team had some bad luck. Cuz Brogdon, Oladipo & Sabonis were on the brink of becoming a solid trio in the East. They were looking like a 50 win ball club in the East, before Vic injury.

Hopefully, the Kings keep it up! Headband Huerter really seems to have leveled up. Foxamilion is just a problem. And him and Sabonis have good chemistry.

I like what Mike Brown is doing. I hope the kings keep it going. Even Malik Monk is looking like he’s in the perfect role for him.

Harrison Barnes and Richaun Holmes gets you to $30M in salary and they have all their own firsts except 2024. Could potentially make a move if someone becomes available.

Back
Top Bottom