The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

New cba will make it even more impossible to keep them
michael-jackson-i-love-this-song.gif

I still think the Warriors should approach the T'Wolves about KAT, but I think they want to get out of the second apron after this season.

That OKC slam cover is gonna be one of those pics that gets posted in 5 years when those guys are on different teams. While we all ask “ how many chips would they have won if they stayed together?”

5/136 for jmac is a STEAL.

And elpablo21 elpablo21 will be the first to post it.

I don’t care how fast Broncos is.

Pablo got this. Can’t wait.

Seeing this lakers bench rotation on screen and going into the szn expecting AD to carry them nite in/out does not sound like a promising year ahead in lalaland.

Cam & C Wood are disappointments waiting to get dnpcd’ed.

Tho I’m hoping Cam finds his way eventually just not now. I don’t like the way he still looks like a high schooler and shies away from contact despite all the physical gifts.

Deadline tomorrow for my guy.

Thought DDv might’ve been a sign of the end but ultimately he’s got starter chops. This forgone conclusion was part of my initial resistance to the JB signing in the first place.

Now it’s not only Quick but Deuce has been held back too. I wanna keep all our draft picks naturally but not at the expense of them getting their bag.

Unlike past editions, these Knicks draftees are legit.

The Knicks are F’n up :smh:

I’m confused on the pronunciation of his name cuz it’s spelled with an M but everyone’s saying it with an N even broadcasters so is it wembanyama or wembanyana? Which one is it

I’m confused on the pronunciation of his name cuz it’s spelled with an M but everyone’s saying it with an N even broadcasters so is it wembanyama or wembanyana? Which one is it
With a M. The Warriors announcers on Friday started the game pronouncing it with a N before they corrected themselves in the second quarter.

It’s pronounced how it spells.

I have no idea why EVERY announcer is pronouncing it wrong.

Reggie, Mark Jones, those corny Golden State announcers.

Embarrassing.

Without correction, some things like that just stick too.

Like most pronouncing ni-koh-luh instead of nik-uh-luh for Jokic.

Depends what comes of it. That’s a result of excellent drafting & development and killing free agency. Quick can start for a lot of squads rite now just not NY.

DDv is also signed to a respectable contract for a bench piece [4 years] whereas Quick wants the whole bag.

Leon is a spendthrift so idk if he’ll acquiesce. IQ has to be a trade chip for an upgrade elsewhere. Can’t lose that for nothing.

OG 🙏

Back
Top Bottom