The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

As a skinny person myself, I still don't understand how Chet is still THAT skinny if he's lifting any kinda of weights. Not saying he needs to turn into Giannis, but dude doesn't even look like a real person.

Also, do you really need a bag if you're scoring 31 a game in 55% shooting? :lol: Like c'mon now.
He has plenty of time to get stronger at a good pace. Check back in a few years and he'll be fine.

As a skinny person myself, I still don't understand how Chet is still THAT skinny if he's lifting any kinda of weights. Not saying he needs to turn into Giannis, but dude doesn't even look like a real person.

Also, do you really need a bag if you're scoring 31 a game in 55% shooting? :lol: Like c'mon now.

Simply put he doesn’t eat enough.

Kid’s metabolism is probably legendary and his output playing ball far exceeds his intake.

Needs to eat at a caloric surplus to gain weight. Hitting the weights won’t do anything if the food intake isn’t there.

One of the best thing bout league pass is watching the halftime shows like you in the building…I said it before but it makes you realize at any given moment there is somebody working on the most random/weirdest talent just waiting on their moment to showcase it at an NBA game :lol: :pimp:
Simon says lol

And the people that go on stilts, scariest thing ever

Marvin Bagley stinks. How did they end up with both him AND Wiseman :lol:

At least they hit with the bigs they actually drafted in Duren and Beef Stewart.

Back
Top Bottom