The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Just need Denver to win for my parlay to hit tonight :smh:
IMG_0152.gif

You going to have to flourish another day family

Thunder need a big forward to help their rebounding woes. They kinda got everything else covered, for now.
Bam

I dont know how and certainly can’t imagine him being happy going from South Beach to Bricktown. Need a teammate to **** his girl or something

Kenrich Williams but good is what they need
Kenrich is always a +18 in 20 minutes kind of guy even despite the fact we often have him playing undersized as a pf or even C. I think he might be the only player in history to shoot a higher % from 3 than ft or he fan close to doing it. Wiggins too, both make more sense on a contender because they make so few mistakes

I think even Billy Donovan wanted them to put him out of his misery the other night and go head and lose by 25+ like they were on pace to. At one point they ran the same Derozan iso literally 6x in a row and 3x he got ripped by Lu Dort and the 2 Kenrich almost took the ball and they got like a shotclock violation the 6th of them

Love when Miami picks the pace up. Should be a point of emphasis every single game. Run run run

Don’t understand Thibs doubling Bam. He may turn it over a couple times but he’ll beat you more times than not

Back
Top Bottom