The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

1 more quarter. This is one of the worst games I’ve watched in a while. Both rockets and spurs stink tonight.

Josh Giddey literally relegated to playing woth the victory cigar scrubs as the Jazz make a run to cut the lead to 31. Micic gon mess around and get 10 assists in garbage time as well

Giddey out, Poku in. First minutes since November. Gets dunked on first play

Josh Giddey literally relegated to playing woth the victory cigar scrubs as the Jazz make a run to cut the lead to 31. Micic gon mess around and get 10 assists in garbage time as well

Giddey out, Poku in. First minutes since November. Gets dunked on first play
Will the Thunder take PJ Tucker for Giddey? While LA probably is a risky place for him, I’m ok with giving him a chance:

Knicks w/ their highest assist total in a game in nearly 30 szns is crazy.

Still need more Deuce work at the point of attack but good enuff today for the lowly Raps.

Thunder garbage time lineup is high key losing, Jazz +16 in the quarter with 5 min left have cut the lead to 20. Might have to dust SGA off a few possessions if this continues

He misses the shot afterwards 70% off the time but Tre Mann’s bag creating separation off dribble moves is elite. You just have to cut the clip right there because he doesnt make the shot most of the time but the move tho

Luka is an *******. But I respect it.

A-hole?

This is why I think he’s the only foreigner who can be the face of NBA.

He talks so much **** and he’s so disrespectful and people love that.

It’s just he’s gotta win gold.

He’s giving the owner a $680M loan with zero interest :lol: This is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve seen
Assuming his market rate is 70 per. Maybe it's not. I don't think anyone else in the majors makes close to 50 per. Maybe his rate is 50 per and he's loaning 480 @ 42% interest. ****'s crazy all the same.

Amen needs to get reps in at PG idk why hes playing with Fvv.

Ugly win though .
Jabari does all the little things, solid rebounder and a smart defender . He will be one heck of a winning role player cant be mad at that.

Wasn’t pretty but a win is a win. Tari is special.

Jalen is such a disappointment :smh:

Back
Top Bottom