The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

Can y'all list the top 5 NBA moments this year so far?

And where does Giannis vs the Pacers rank? I have it at number 4 behind "THE CHOKE" and Josh Kiddy scandal.

Number 1 is GOAT James winning the IST. Still making history and being the best player we have ever seen.

Embiid has sat out 7 4th qrts so far this season in 20 games

During Chef Curry insane run and when warriors had that insane record for steph to win unanimous MVP he sat out 20 4th qrts
Curry's numbers could and should be even crazier lol, he was probably pulled even sooner than that some games

Nice stat though

Can y'all list the top 5 NBA moments this year so far?

And where does Giannis vs the Pacers rank? I have it at number 4 behind "THE CHOKE" and Josh Kiddy scandal.

Number 1 is GOAT James winning the IST. Still making history and being the best player we have ever seen.
Dude ain’t said a thing about wemby.

FEAR

Giannis leaving the game with 64 points last night and getting a standing ovation was expected. Crazy part was it took his brother a moment to realize that. He waved to the crowd like the applause was for him when he was subbed in. Before you could see he realized it wasn’t. lol.

Curry's numbers could and should be even crazier lol, he was probably pulled even sooner than that some games

Nice stat though

Maaan i was looking back to that season last night after i peeped the embiid one

Curry really went nuclear and like you said should of been even better #s had he not left games earlier. Dude was on one

I can proudly say i truly think this is the best team around embiid that all compliments his play. Maybe can add one piece but well see what they decide on in a month or 2

Back
Top Bottom