The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

I dont think Herro gets as much credit as he deserves. He's legit good.
I think me a few others have been rooting for this young man and telling folks that he's good. Anyone that can pilot a Gundam is someone that is special. At least that's what Anime and Manga tell me.

I would if my friends and I didn’t have responsibilities lol. Our offline head to head tournaments throughout the years were legit fun

Just no time anymore smh

Man, I really miss playing 2K with the bros. In person or even online. Picking random teams. All the **** talkings drinking and smoking. Passing the sticks. The competitive nature. Just kicking it type **** . Being a champ!

******s don’t really do that anymore.

About to finally scoop a P5 so 2K was one of the games I will be checking out.

Don’t think I’ve played that franchise since AI was on the cover.

That category/list you guys made..

With Bane, Herro, Poole, etc.

Pooles off that list. Take him out. No longer worthy of being discussed with players who are actually playing effectively and efficiently.

Get him off the list.

I’m not a Poole fan, but I do have empathy for the guy. Getting KO’d by a teammate and then traded to one of the top 5 worst run organizations in the NBA would trigger a regression for a lot of guys, IMO.

He’s a champ. And Draymond really a sucker for what he did, and how he handled it (I get the frustration….but that was wild).

Thing about Poole is, he really did come up. And accomplished a lot, in a relatively short period of time. Dude was in the G-League in 2021. By 2022, he was a champion and 20 ppg scorer with a 100 million dollar contract.

He really was damn near was 50-40-90 in the playoffs as a 20 year old. 17-4-3 on 51/39/92

The Warriors do not win a championship, without him. Even filled in for Steph against the nuggets. 30 point playoff debut

GSW picking Draymond over him, really was the straw. And the FO f-Ed up that season. And Poole ain’t been the same since

He’s a champ. And Draymond really a sucker for what he did, and how he handled it (I get the frustration….but that was wild).

Thing about Poole is, he really did come up. And accomplished a lot, in a relatively short period of time. Dude was in the G-League in 2021. By 2022, he was a champion and 20 ppg scorer with a 100 million dollar contract.

He really was damn near was 50-40-90 in the playoffs as a 20 year old. 17-4-3 on 51/39/92

The Warriors do not win a championship, without him. Even filled in for Steph against the nuggets. 30 point playoff debut

GSW picking Draymond over him, really was the straw. And the FO f-Ed up that season. And Poole ain’t been the same since

No Steph, clinched a playoff berth. In several high-leverage games Jordan Poole had the lights on him and shined. And people are talking about others who wilted in the second round and all sorts of other small-time things.

414015937_746540490841680_6624595041589570607_n.jpg

Oh God here comes the “memory lane” ******** :lol:

The only thing that matters is what’s happening right NOW in this league.

It’s not even particularly close right now. Poole has been so bad he’s played himself off of the list of his ‘former’ contemporaries.

He can no longer be mentioned with the likes of Bane and Herro. That’s the truth.

Back
Top Bottom