The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

Knicks were stuck between a rock and a hard place with the Quick situation. I wonder if they could’ve just replaced him straight up by attaching some future firsts. I’m sure they ran down that route as far as they could.

As it stands, that bench offers nothing offensively. But Quick was so terrible in the playoffs last year you can argue they’re still better off by getting OG :lol:

OG kinda overrated tbh. I watched him his whole NBA career. Watch out for Thibs overplaying as he has injury history.

I’m pretty happy with our return.

Plus we got rid of those bums Precious and Malachi

Knicks more or less gave up Quickley, RJ, and a late frp for OG who is high level 3&d role player

I could see how this would be true on a bad team, but so far he's been perfect for us. Does exactly what we needed.

Should be a bit more aggressive offensively once he learns the sets.
You’ll learn soon enough that like RJ, OG doesn’t really move the needle and probably doesn’t deserve a max. That’s what y’all will pay him though.

He didn’t even play during the championship playoff run as he was injured.

Also he has no handles so he’s limited to cutting, driving, and catch and shoot 3s

OG kinda overrated tbh. I watched him his whole NBA career. Watch out for Thibs overplaying as he has injury history.

I’m pretty happy with our return.

Plus we got rid of those bums Precious and Malachi

Knicks more or less gave up Quickley, RJ, and a late frp for OG who is high level 3&d role player
I think it's a win-win for both teams. IQ and RJ are a better value than OG straight up... But when looking at fit I think it works out for both

Also he has no handles so he’s limited to cutting, driving, and catch and shoot 3s

This is pretty much what we needed. Opens the floor up for Julius and Brunson.

Plus he's an all nba caliber defender. He'll move the needle for us.

Back
Top Bottom