The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

elpablo21 elpablo21

Since I'm stuck in an apartment for at minimum the next 18 months, been considering copping this joint...

$1000, indoor smoker.

Accepting donations from anyone that wants to help a black man free himself from the oppression of smoke alarms and rental agreement no grilling addendums as well...

9b2b8835-832a-4df6-b435-c82657320857_text.gif
minus well just get an electric smoker. They don't use fire or produce smoke or get much hotter than 250 (air to four take longer to cook)

What’s the spot? Recommend it? I’ll be going out there soon.
Bifuteki Kawamura it’s an OG spot they have a few locations.

Pretty good they have only one english speaking server who can pretty much explain the kobe process for making beef that good.

Another bonus was since the server was from back home. He was talking about how Floyd Mayweather is one of the weirdest people he has ever served . He asked for his grade 12 wagyu his $305 per 100 gram wagyu to be cooked well done because he’s an athlete . He needs it to be healthy and it will make it leaner . Everyone was absolutely floored by his logic and he was the biggest ******* of all time as well.

Pretty good they have only one english speaking server who can pretty much explain the kobe process for making beef that good.

Another bonus was since the server was from back home. He was talking about how Floyd Mayweather is one of the weirdest people he has ever served . He asked for his grade 12 wagyu his $305 per 100 gram wagyu to be cooked well done because he’s an athlete . He needs it to be healthy and it will make it leaner . Everyone was absolutely floored by his logic and he was the biggest ******* of all time as well.
8ifiR6f.jpeg

checking this out, im headed to tokyo in march

So they decided to create a super team of washed players here.

Blatche, Dwight and Andre Roberson.

Last time Dwight was in the philippines he had a pickup game event and played against my dad :lol: that was like 20 years ago

elpablo21 elpablo21

Since I'm stuck in an apartment for at minimum the next 18 months, been considering copping this joint...

$1000, indoor smoker.

Accepting donations from anyone that wants to help a black man free himself from the oppression of smoke alarms and rental agreement no grilling addendums as well...

no smoke??

oprah.gif

1k doesn't seem too crazy doe tbh
9zy7x0_th (2).png

elpablo21 elpablo21

$1000, indoor smoker.

Start that go fund me fam. I will contribute if you do in all honesty

**** now you got me going down this indoor smoking rabbit hole. Going to have to divert a bit of funds from some other hobbies I guess

Start that go fund me fam. I will contribute if you do in all honesty
Appreciate it famb, sincerely, but I was only joking about the donation part.

I don't need the money and would not feel comfortable accepting money for something like that anyway.

I am legit debating getting it though. Only thing is that $1000 is a lot for something I will not use a lot, and might not use at all in a couple years.

Plus, my girlfriend gonna hassle me for getting another kitchen gadget. She had something to say when I bought a $40 Whirly Pop over Xmas.

But as soon as the food is done cooking, she be walking into the kitchen like....

But again, thanks, appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom