The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

All caught up in here now.

This game is the perfect illustration of the D'Lo discussion from earlier.

Mans showed out in the 1st half but the zesty babushka has done diddly poo in the 2nd.

Reaves deciding to spend his time fouling 3pt shooters doesn't help either.

Jacque Vaughn calls timeouts anytime the Lakers string together two baskets. Ham could never.

The Lakers and the Warriors have the same problem. You need at least two players you can expect to carry the offense on a given night. Neither team has that.

The Warriors have Steve and are getting contributions from the likes of STACKS, and TJD while the core guys of Wiggins, Klay, and Draymond are either inconsistent or downright awful.

For the Lakers they have LeBron and AD balling but the rest of the guys are too inconsistent, injured or mid.

Bottom line both teams are play-in bound at best and will be a nonfactor in the playoffs.

People keep telling me Reaves is untouchable. We need to get rid of this guy and get some real pieces. Hopefully D'lo continues to build his value with performances like this because he needs to go too.

Inexcusable loss for the Lakers tonight especially in the same week where they beat OKC and Dalls.

Played with their meat on national TV and suffered the consequences and repercussions.

Can Ham be fired and Doc take over?

IMG_1992.gif

Jacque Vaughn calling a timeout with Cam Thomas on the floor while the Nets are up 18 points is a slap in the face.

Why not something we haven’t even thought of whether it’s a two- or three-team trade? What do they have to lose? I’m talking bigger than that ^

My guy: Drafted 2015, it’s 2024.
He's led a team to the playoffs and played on several other playoff squads. He's a walking bucket when he's hot. Plenty of teams got use for a player like him. Whatever it takes to get Murray, I'm cool

Back
Top Bottom