The Official NBA Season Thread: Happy Birthday WASHED KING

I'm finna go Ham tonight boys.
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_1-12-2024_11-10-51PM.png
This would be unfair.

Just sayin he is not going to raise “his value” anymore, he’s good when he’s hot. He had that v good Nets season. It’s not like people are thinking there’s much more anymore right? Not saying he can’t find a fit.

Siv on defense when he’s hot or cold, the value raiser is a salesman’s job

How you up by 12 in the 2nd qtr then lose by 20 at home in embarrassing fashion against a team who has lost 9 of 10 and is heading straight for the draft lottery?

When the hamburger is spoiled it usually stinks
Screenshot_20240119_215600_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Dejounte trying to keep the Hawks afloat and they’re about to trade him for nothing so they can keep up their attempt to build around Trash Young :lol:

Makes all the sense.
Bruh didn’t get much support in here when the rumors first came up. Everyone saying he overrated and what not… But I think it’s also a reflection on trae how things didn’t work

Just put him in a proper role and he can fit with a lot of teams

saw this too

Tatum reminds me of John Havelchik.

Great player because he's good to very good at everything.

but slightly under qualified to be your lead crunch time guy.

Isn’t he statistically one of the most clutch players in league history though?

Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

“according to NBA.com, he is the only player in NBA history to shoot at least 50 percent on game-tying or go-ahead shots with less than 24 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter among players with at least 25 such attempts. His shot against the 76ers made him 13-of-26 on such shots — 15-of-29 including the playoffs.“

🤔

DJ Murray ain’t going nowhere. That Lakers deal that got posted is disrespectful. They have nothing tradable that we want. It’s a bad year but we ain’t blowing it up aside from maybe firing Snyder. We’ll offer the same crumbs that everyone else is putting on the table. Deandre Hunter, Saddiq Bey, Griffin and those type of dudes. We don’t need draft picks, we need an established FA that can bring some veteran leadership to the team. We’re too young.

Isn’t he statistically one of the most clutch players in league history though?

Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

“according to NBA.com, he is the only player in NBA history to shoot at least 50 percent on game-tying or go-ahead shots with less than 24 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter among players with at least 25 such attempts. His shot against the 76ers made him 13-of-26 on such shots — 15-of-29 including the playoffs.“

🤔

Yah he had a lotmof clutch moments but thos 70s Celtics were more about ball movement and depth than like the individual brilliance of one player.

A good volume scorer but wasn't quite at the level of like a Jerry West, Rick Barry, Big O ect

DJ Murray ain’t going nowhere. That Lakers deal that got posted is disrespectful. They have nothing tradable that we want. It’s a bad year but we ain’t blowing it up aside from maybe firing Snyder. We’ll offer the same crumbs that everyone else is putting on the table. Deandre Hunter, Saddiq Bey, Griffin and those type of dudes. We don’t need draft picks, we need an established FA that can bring some veteran leadership to the team. We’re too young.
If this turns out to be a Klutch ruse I'll give it to them for making it believable and much talked about

Wait a min, I just seen the fire Snyder line

Y’all gonna fire another one!???

Interesting

Back
Top Bottom