The Official NBA Season Thread: Free Agency Day

He's a chucker.. He averages more shots (17.3FGA), less assists (2.3/game), lower FG%(43.6%. league average is 47%) than: Jokic(58.3%), AD(55.7%), Kawhi (52.0%), Hali(49.6%), J. Murray (48.7%) etc.

Defense is pretty bad. That being said, think he can thrive in a Lou Williams/Jamal Crawford role as a 6th man for a struggling bench offense
Yea, he hasn’t earned the right to be outspoken :lol:. He hasn’t been a good NBA basketball player at this point of his career. He’s been in and out of rotations for much of his young career. He should focus more on playing winning basketball at this level.

dr-umar-johnson-umar-johnson.gif
IMG_2247.jpeg

This MLK agrees with me

Wiseman behind Mike muscala in the rotation. He legit might be done after this contract. Definitely a minimum guy from here on out

Harden and Russ
Harden's legacy if Clips won would get a cool spin. Perception of him would be sort of like the bump Dirk got where he was an-all time great but had these negative clouds hanging over them (Dirk was a soft choker, Harden an unclutch clown), that probably were never really warranted in the first place.

Clips vs Nuggets is the WCF we deserve.

So Jim is on everyones good side again? Before it was quitter this, quitter that, force team to do circles, fat suit to get his way, etc. :lol:

He can’t even help himself
You @ me so……

Blame the refs for calling it 🤷‍♂️

Still dropped a cool 36 points in 3qrts

Has now sat out 10 4th Qrts on the season with 30 games played

Like embiid said they post his name to farm impressions
1705783395866.gif

So long as the homie has on that Phila kit, is everyone else’s problem 🤷

They quickly deaded the flopping techs or there are Embiid exceptions to the nth degree. That behavior, tho not exclusive, is especially sad coming from that snot nose crying *** big fella.

haven't paid too much to college ball. what's up with USC basketball? i know bronny missed the start to the season, but i thought they had a good recruiting class? have they had a tough schedule? injuries? inexperience? coaching?

haven't paid too much to college ball. what's up with USC basketball? i know bronny missed the start to the season, but i thought they had a good recruiting class? have they had a tough schedule? injuries? inexperience? coaching?
Isaiah Collier and Boogie Ellis (their starting backcourt) got hurt and Andy Enfield is not a good coach.

Bronny averaging like 5, 2 and 2 or something but he doesnt have that many games under his belt. He’ll improve though. That being said idk if hes gonna be an actual serviceable NBA talent.

Back
Top Bottom